odd leaf development

sarted showing sex around a week of 18/6.

Did they just "start showing sex" or go fully into flowering? If the former, the clones were probably just taken from mature plants.

I did notice some more BITE marks...looked more like he started to carve out a highway on a leaf.
lil basterd..hes good at hide-n-seek.
I think he eats at night....Grr

Get a couple of ladybug beetles and turn them loose in your GR. They'll eat many small malignant insects.

Or get a praying mantis. It'll eat pretty much anything it wants to that it can tear into bite-size morsels. And that's pretty much any insect there is lol.

PM11L.gif

Even if another bug (or maybe a large group of them lol) manages to tear the Mantis' head completely off, it'll still usually win the fight. Speaking of their heads, they are the only insect that can turn their heads completely around. And speaking of their heads coming off, if the female mantis is hungry when they mate, she will eat the male - while they are still mating (and you thought spider chicks were mean lmao) - but the male mantis will keep... plugging away. By the time the female gets to the male's abdomen, the male is... finished.

Just useless creepy facts. They do make wonderful GR pets though but you'll soon need to set it free. They eat a LOT. Like 15 full-grown crickets per day.

Maybe a Gnat?

If so I have never seen them do that kind of damage (they are just annoying like Mosquitoes)

Look at the top of your soil to see if you can see Larvae, if so a layer of Perlite will do the trick. I also use Safer soap that you can get at OSH, to spray on them.
When they mature they start flying around too, fly strips are good for that....

Ladybugs! I catch them in the backyard by the dozens. Release them when the light goes off!

Used to watch old horror flicks late at night with mom a lot when I was a kid and before I learned that exoskeletons would only support a small size (hey, I was only like five or six, just a dumb kid lol) I kind of laughed at the giant cockroach and the giant spider (I think I hoped that it ate the giant cockroach actually) movies but then got to thinking about a bunch of giant praying mantis on the loose and I got a little worried.

The leaf curl is definitley a result from a regeneration process which is what a flowering clone goes through too. That means you definitley had a light leak problem. I've been a huge fan of flowering clones specifically taken at around day 21 of the donors flowering cycle. look below...

What is a flowering clone?

The reason at day 21 is that with a 8 week strain the clones are ready for the flower room right about the time the donor is done flowering. Plus the branching process seems to get jump started to a beyond belief possibility. Check out the pics in the flowering clone thread I linked to.

Back
Top Bottom