Odd looking plant

ganjamez

hi im a 1st time grower, ive got 3 plants growing which i grew the from bag seed, 2 turned out to be sativa and 1 indica, how ever the indica looks odd, theres leaves that have 3 blades, 4 blades, 5 blades and 7 blades, one of the blades are also damaged, there are no bugs its just been growing like that, any info will be helpful to me, here's some pics of the indica

20140428_001219_zpsa75785f3.jpg

20140428_001038_zps74d8ce6c.jpg

20140428_001200_zps2d1fd345.jpg

20140428_001101_zps6fc89283.jpg

20140428_001126_zps587a33c7.jpg

Hi ganjamez,

In my limited experience it is common for the number of fan leaves to increment with each node as the plant matures (1, 3, 5, 7). It can also be common for some of the early leaves to grow in a little twisted or slightly deformed.

At a glance, your plant appears to be quite healthy :goodjob:

Cheers,
/Obi-Wan Cannabinoid

stems looking a little purple might have a nute deficiency starting ??? But ya my last indica looked similar to that thought I was growing a cabbage lol. the bigger she got the more some of the new growth got in the 7 blade 9 blade leaves, and not as wide but I vegged her or 8 weeks. I remember thinking how cute she looked like that now I have a 3 1/2 foot monster lol.. But looking good :goodjob:

thank you obie for your input, @Kola i was afraid of that, im pretty sure its my ph, ive been trying to find a cheap pen, i cant afford to dish out $100 right at the moment the cheapest i can find is the milwaukee ph 600 but none in stock so ive been playing the waiting game until more arrive, i also still need to buy the lights for when its time to switch to flower thats where my money is tied up, at the moment my nutrients are 3-1-3 its the hydroponics stores brand they mixed up i looked at so much info about nutrients and when i went to the store i didnt see any brands i saw on the net except for tiger bloom and flora nutrients but as a rookie i figured id grab the stores brand thinking they made it up so it should be good but in a few days ill be picking up the 3 flora nutrients, my ph pen, ph up+down and the lights for when i switch to flower

another question.. should i transplant this to a bigger pot? that's what im thinking
i should also mention this is a small cfl grow and im using a sunblaster cfl light

55-W-CFL_zpsfaea1130.jpg

Back
Top Bottom