Odd veg to flower transition

Joetown

420 Member
I have one normal feminised plant that seems to be stuck halfway in the transition to flowering from veg. Once the plant showed signs of flowing I transported it to a large potato growing sack for a bigger pot and as predicted it exploded
3 weeks since and the crown buds (plant has been topped) havnt stopped pushing out new leaves/ nodes and have started almost self topping. It also should be noted new leaves mostly have only 3 fingers.

I dont think its too bad - at the end of the day white hairs are developing all over the plant, branches are splitting off to make their own buds and theres no time restraint, im happy to let it go and grow

What do you guys think it could be? Its not my first rodeo and this is definately the oddest flowing formation ive seen. Also compared to the auto on the 3rd photo which has been fed the same nutes and treated in the same way

Murnos

Attachments

• 20190130_173302.jpg
    20190130_173302.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 20190130_173242.jpg
    20190130_173242.jpg
    672.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 20190130_173226.jpg
    20190130_173226.jpg
    936.4 KB · Views: 89
I grew a pure Sativa that flowered like that-lots of small buds all over the plant,but never any big fat ones.
Ended up with about 3 oz of small,dried buds,and the quality was just fine.
Took about 4 weeks longer than the others to "ripen"
Not sure if that's what you've got going on,but it looks similar.

I grew a pure Sativa that flowered like that-lots of small buds all over the plant,but never any big fat ones.
Ended up with about 3 oz of small,dried buds,and the quality was just fine.
Took about 4 weeks longer than the others to "ripen"
Not sure if that's what you've got going on,but it looks similar.

I was sort of thinking the same thing but have no personal experience. I have seen a couple plants online like this before. In fact, isn't that how Dr grinspoon grows? Seedbank photo looks like that sort of

Went through my pics,and here's the only one I found of that particular plant.
Don't know the strain-it was a clone my Daughter gave me for fathers day in 2013,she bought it from "her pot guy".(wasn't legal back then)
I asked her what strain it was,she said "Sativa,or something like that"
Instead of branches,it would just grow a bud at every node.
IMG_0115.JPG

Thanks guys, I did some reseach and 3 leaves are common when a plant reveges. However its been outside for the last 80% of its life and never stunted, just grew pistols and kept sprouting.
Definately not a hermie and its girl scout cookies. ‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom