odinsmaster

This will be my 5th grow. I will be growing 2 Fast buds Lsd-25 autos, and 2 Fast buds Gorilla Glue. This will be my 3rd grow in this room, the last grow was a disaster so changing a few things on this one. Every grow i have done i have fried the plants pretty good, but still had good outcomes until the last grow. I was feeding every time i watered and the autos still did ok but the photos, I fried them pretty good. So this grow i am going back to autos. I am at day 39 and the Lsd-25 seems to be thriving , and the Gorilla Glue is struggling pretty bad. I am growing in soil, Fox Farm Coco loco. Using Fox Farm nutes everything but the soluble. I have only feed three times, the last one being at 1/3 strength. Gorilla Glue is still not responding well. I am growing in 6x6 closet lined in double bubble insulation, equipped with 6 inch exhaust and carbon filter phat filter i believe, 6 inch vortex s fan on a speed controller, 9,000btu A/C unit, 6inch fan in the floor, 16 inch wall mounted fan, 7x11 passive air intake, and an 8x8 A/C duct off of the home unit. The room is controlled by a Titan Hades 2, and Titan Helios 2. For veg i use a 400w mh with a air cooled hood. For flowering i run a 1000w de and a boss 64 reflector.

Ok it's been a while since i have posted so sorry if i forget anything. 3 gallon smart pots. RO water. Topped. No training.

If you have any questions or advise please don't hesitate to join in.

Wow that gorilla glue is looking sad kinda looks over watered now I've never grown in soil I'm strictly hydroponic/dwc so I'm no help for a soil grow but I like that room setup and that lsd is pretty stretched for a auto what type of light do u have and what's your lighting hours so that lsd is a nice plant I've bin considering getting a few off fast buds also

Wow that gorilla glue is looking sad kinda looks over watered now I've never grown in soil I'm strictly hydroponic/dwc so I'm no help for a soil grow but I like that room setup and that lsd is pretty stretched for a auto what type of light do u have and what's your lighting hours so that lsd is a nice plant I've bin considering getting a few off fast buds also

The last G.G. pics were taken right before I watered. They seem to be hungry all the time. I have half watered once to see if they improved, but they stayed sad until I gave them food.

I an running a 1000w de ushita with a de boss hood. Only running at 750w. After I get the soil skills a little better I plan on changing to hydro.

Yah with the light u have and and what your doing I'd say she should b a monster. Truthfully hydro is way easier then soil growing I started with hydro and never looked back I have another grow going I'm doing a critical purple and a tangerine dream it's in my tags check it out

Yah with the light u have and and what your doing I'd say she should b a monster. Truthfully hydro is way easier then soil growing I started with hydro and never looked back I have another grow going I'm doing a critical purple and a tangerine dream it's in my tags check it out

I have had a rough time not burning my plants. So this time I have only fed 3 times so far. I will start feeding once a week now, hopefully the GG takes off.

I have had a rough time not burning my plants. So this time I have only fed 3 times so far. I will start feeding once a week now, hopefully the GG takes off.
Let's switch your next grow to dwc I can help you every step of the way from setup to harvest all u need is a bucket a air pump and air stone and a net pot for the bucket I think you will b vary happy with the results

I always thought hydro took a lot more work. My first few closet grows was soil and it was always something. To much water, not enough water, too much nutes, fungus gnats or something. Until I started this first hydro grow I realized how easy it really is compared to soil. As long as you have the right nutes, the right amount of o2, and proper tools (ph Pen, tds meter) it's a breeze! You just observe them and make sure the environment is right. The will use what the need and you can tell if the need more nutes or less and adjust accordingly. Other that sit back and watch.

Back
Top Bottom