Odin's 2nd Go - Pineapple Express In Soil

NorCaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
I myself never used any FF products before,,, cept the big 3 powerhouses in phous,, open sesame, beasty blooms and cha ching.. Costy stuff,, to me worth every penny.. I use the GH products,, and they have a dry kool bloom which will really work with most fertilizers,, cept it's atad cheaper than FF.. But I do love that tripack of what I call 'juice'. I have seen alot use FF and get great results.. GL and Knockem dead and Keepem Green

NorCaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
That's what I did when I seen the price for what was basically worm shit... I'm not knocking the product, I've never tried,, but earth juice has a good product for being wormcrap.. Abit cheaper.... Great stuff for teas,, as FF is from what I am thinkings? Like said,, I never tried it,, so I'm wide open... GL and Keepem Green

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

odinsmaster

My state went medical, Check out my new grow and grow room at the bottom.
20200112_121954.jpg

Top Bottom