Odin's 2nd Go - Pineapple Express In Soil

odinsmaster

How's it going everyone, this will be my 2nd grow, you can see my first in my signature. I built a new room for this grow had to get out of the spare bedroom and go stealth. I will post pics of the room tonight. I will start my seeds as soon as my water lines thaw out, we hit -10° F Saturday and they froze.

Here we go.
5 pineapple express
1 girlscout cookies (both autos from fast buds)

Hybrid pineapple express states 9 week from germination.

Soil will be coco loco from Fox farm

Indoor new set up 5.5x6.5 ft grow room exhaust will be 6 in vortex s fan and a 6x24 phat philter. With a 6x24 passive intake.

Veg I will run a xtrasun 64 hood with xtrasun dial a watt 400 ballast and a 400 mh bulb.
Nutes will be botanicare grow and karma.

Flower I will run a DE boss reflector hood with a galaxy de select a watt 1000 ballast and ushio 1000 watt de bulb.
Nutes will be botanicare bloom, karma, calmag and sweet raw.

Appreciate any help along the way.

here is my new grow room
20161218_161818.jpg

20161218_183558.jpg

20161218_183552.jpg

20161218_183625.jpg

20161218_203954.jpg

20161218_210201.jpg

The passive intake brings in air from the house. And the exhaust will eventually go under the house, but with cold temps I'm running it to my bathroom fir the heat
Cold temps will be good during lights off, so flowers can try to purple. I let my girls go from 73 down to 50 right now for color change and they are definitely purple up a lil

You won't efn believe this shit. So i come home today, unlock my bedroom door and start heading to check my babies out and i start hearing this meow, meow. Now I do not have any indoor cats, i do have barn cats though. I open the door to my closet and there is a efn cat in my grow room digging into all my freshly planted babies.

So i am needless to say fuming mad, but got to play it cool. I check all doors and windows nothing looks bothered, i call my son just ask questions about his day. Nothing sounds out of the ordinary. I finally get ahold of the old lady and ask who she let in the bedroom, she swears no one was over and she didn't go in my room. I go back in and start checking all my stuff and find a tear in my vent right at the inline fan. This cat got under the house went threw a 6inch two feet metal pipe, climbed threw about 15 feet of ducting 9 feet strait vertical and then got to the fan and tore her way out. Hopefully my plants will make it. :surrender::rolleyes3:bitingnails:

noticed my plants are a little behind on growth, i should be topping today and they are not ready. I just watered for the first time yesterday, but I'm going to chalk this up to the cold temps. During lights out its getting down into the 50s at times. Im going to shorten my lights out time just till the temp warms up.

Looking for any help i can get, We are now at day 17 and my plants are not ready to top.
Changes from last grow, I added more peralite to the soil and the grow room is the only things i have changed. the temps have dropped into the 50s at times. I have corrected the temp problem with a small heater. The plants don't look sick or anything to me. Please help. Thanks in advance.
20170111_061433.jpg

20170111_061415.jpg

Back
Top Bottom