Odinsmaster's Soil Girl Scout Cookies Grow Journal - 2016

Mine was the same way,but ones they dryed that hardened up..

Critical Impact
20161022_035236.jpg
20161022_035243.jpg
20161022_035254.jpg
20161022_035307.jpg
20161022_035336.jpg
20161022_043321.jpg
20161022_043356.jpg
20161022_043402.jpg
20161022_045528.jpg

:loopy: Ok folks my last post was based on what i was seeing after a very long day, one pain pill, and trimming till 3 in the morning. After finishing and putting everything up i have to say the buds are still on the light and airy side but still very nice. Now i have checked this part three times and the only thing i can say is i did not go cheap on my set up, i tried to get top quality products, and maybe a whole lot of luck lol, but my total for the 4 plants is 559grams not counting the lil stuff i just set aside for me. So i averaged about 140 grams a plant for my first run and i can't be happier.

Now i no everyone is waiting for my smoke report but you are going to have to wait a few more days. I am getting over a cold and currently can not taste anything, so as soon as i fill i can give a good report i will. and thank you guys for sticking around till the end.

20161023_114500.jpg

20161023_114743.jpg

20161023_114809.jpg

20161022_030625.jpg

:loopy: Ok folks my last post was based on what i was seeing after a very long day, one pain pill, and trimming till 3 in the morning. After finishing and putting everything up i have to say the buds are still on the light and airy side but still very nice. Now i have checked this part three times and the only thing i can say is i did not go cheap on my set up, i tried to get top quality products, and maybe a whole lot of luck lol, but my total for the 4 plants is 559grams not counting the lil stuff i just set aside for me. So i averaged about 140 grams a plant for my first run and i can't be happier.

Now i no everyone is waiting for my smoke report but you are going to have to wait a few more days. I am getting over a cold and currently can not taste anything, so as soon as i fill i can give a good report i will. and thank you guys for sticking around till the end.

140 gram average. Nice! :slide: :goodjob:

Hope you're feeling better soon! I look forward to the smoke report.

Thank you billyjack.

Raziel I am thinking about it. I have made wax and oil but never butter.

And I'm just the opposite I've made butter but never oil or wax that I can say it actually turned out as such. I got to do some more research on those matters before I can say I made them.

Had some time to clear up, been smoking the gsc for a couple days. It is very smooth with a light earthy taste. Give it a B on taste. The high is a head high, it can set you on the couch for a while. I'm getting adjusted to it, I can function for the most part lol. I give it a B plus on the high, could say low A.

So my first grow is over, overall good experience. The wife wants me out of the spare bedroom and I have enough to last for a while so I'm going to mover into my extra closet. Its about 5x7.5 ft. Need to put up some double bubble ins get the airflow figured it. And run power. I will be adding a light mover to room. I will run 5 fast buds pineapple express and my last gsc. Until then.

Had some time to clear up, been smoking the gsc for a couple days. It is very smooth with a light earthy taste. Give it a B on taste. The high is a head high, it can set you on the couch for a while. I'm getting adjusted to it, I can function for the most part lol. I give it a B plus on the high, could say low A.

So my first grow is over, overall good experience. The wife wants me out of the spare bedroom and I have enough to last for a while so I'm going to mover into my extra closet. Its about 5x7.5 ft. Need to put up some double bubble ins get the airflow figured it. And run power. I will be adding a light mover to room. I will run 5 fast buds pineapple express and my last gsc. Until then.

Thanks for the smoke report!

Sorry to hear your wife gave you the room boot, but I look forward to seeing your new closet. Let me know when you start the grow. I don't want to miss it.

:high-five:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom