Odor control for one plant in closet

Sksvrkls

Hi all, just had a quick question about my plant that is now flowering. The odor is already pretty noticable. I ordered a bunch of activated charcoal bags to hang in there with them, my question is does anyone have a similar experience of doing this and how did it go? My plan is to hang as many as I can to control most of the smell.

Attachments

• 20200414_182041.jpg
    20200414_182041.jpg
    569.4 KB · Views: 84
Go Jeffery Dahmer on them and hang 30 of those Car Xmas tree deodorizers. (Kidding)

If oder is an issue it's just going to get worse. Tent, inline fan and carbon filter is needed. It looks like that needs a lot more light, tall and skinny means it's stretched and needs stronger or closer light. I'd recommend at least 200w from the wall LED.

Smell an issue already you will have no chance when she gets late in Flower. As said above an inline fan and filter you should be able to cut it down but depends on a lot of variables.

Go Jeffery Dahmer on them and hang 30 of those Car Xmas tree deodorizers. (Kidding)

If oder is an issue it's just going to get worse. Tent, inline fan and carbon filter is needed. It looks like that needs a lot more light, tall and skinny means it's stretched and needs stronger or closer light. I'd recommend at least 200w from the wall LED.

Haha I did actually contemplate getting a bunch of car tree deodorizers and opted to activated charcoal bags but those haven't come in yet. What I did order for back up might have done the trick though. It's a product called UCHEER, all I know is that it's made to eliminate the smell of formaldehyde from new cars and other odors. The reviews were pretty promising. Well I popped it in my closet last night, the smell was escaping out through between the door and door frame. I opened it up this morning and i swear, a blind person wouldn't even get a hint that there is a flowering plant in the closet. It's amazing.

Attachments

• 20200424_090750.jpg
    20200424_090750.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 20200424_090654.jpg
    20200424_090654.jpg
    627.8 KB · Views: 75
Back
Top Bottom