Odor level during dry?

Im another week or two from chopping my first grow. The plants are smelly...carbon filter works great. Can I assume the smell will remain strong during the dry? If yes, my plan is to pull my light from my grow cabinet and hang the plants upside down and just keep the 4” inline running through the filter for some air exchange and movement...dark and will contain any odor. If smell actually reduces I could find a dark corner of the basement and hang them there with a small fan nearby for airflow. That way I could start my next grow immediately.

From my experience the smell increases. I dry mine in a tent with a carbon filter. The drawback is if you run too much air through the tent the rh will decrease potentially drying them too fast. There are lots of ways to correct the rh but the smell is another issue.

The smell won't be any less. I dry in my tents. Close the flaps to reduce air exchange as mentioned above too much airflow is bad. I usually leave a little circ fan pointed at the ground blowing around to keep the air mixed up.

Back
Top Bottom