Odorous' 2nd Tent Grow - Hindu Kush

Just for fun :grinjoint:

420_042.jpg

420_0531.jpg

420_0612.jpg

420_0771.jpg

420_0781.jpg

hell yeah welcome trip6 jesus!

my question was mainly hypothetical but thanks for chiming ;)

I'm gettin worried cuz my light aint coming til next week, its going to be very overgrown in that lil area in those lil pots by then :/

We'll see and ill keep us posted!

DAY 25

First Screw up...... forgot to water.....

420_0871.jpg

really only the 3 near the fan seem injured....

420_0881.jpg

This one the worst... Anyone think its a goner?

420_0891.jpg

This one's a lil beat too =*(

Did I mention this was my first soil grow in about 3 years?....... lol..

Yeah there's still a lot of green there too mang, they;'ll pull through. I had my first under-water the other day with one of my gals in flowering - the bottom fans wilted, had to cut off the bottom pair, she perked right back up. Very scary though.

hey welcome herbsnbuds! and thanks for the good vibes!

and thank you growheart and funnystyle! they both perked up in a matter of about 3-4 hours!!!! plants are crazy arent they??...........

DAY 27

OK so like I said, those 2 that went dehydrated sprang right back to life within a few hours. All is well in the garden, just running outta space!!! its getting very f*ckin crowded in here yo...

Tuesday my other t5 comes in, then I will tranplant. So here's los fotos:

420_0901.jpg

420_0911.jpg

So the day of the drought ( :) ) I raised the light literally about 2 or 3 inches and got some serious stretch action goin on like within the day. Which makes me happy that I'm waiting for the other t5 before I transplant cuz it'd force them to be way far away from the light :/...

heres some stretching action:
420_0921.jpg

bad example pics but notice the node spacing!
420_0931.jpg

420_0951.jpg

Here's the recovery group :)
420_0941.jpg

So here's some funky growth. Anyone ever see anything like this before? i think it might just be some mutant action ;) ... but i topped this one, and this is the one that was almost FIMed. Turns out 3 tops grew, but this lil "thing" grew out as well... seems strange, im not worried about it tho lol
420_0961.jpg

420_0971.jpg

And finally here's a few shots to show you how tight the quarters are underneath this Damn light. Will be so nice to double this...

420_0981.jpg

420_099.jpg

(^ notice the position of the fan. Kinda shows why those 2 or 3 were the dehydrated ones right?...)
420_100.jpg

So that's a wrap on this episode y'all! Next time I see you, we'll be in 2 gal pots and much happier!

-O
:peacetwo:

So on pic five: you have it tied down to the side, Tie another string at the top of the plant going the opposite way(right below the top node),its an easy way of super cropping and will give u extra light. I'll have pics if it in my next post on my second grow.

but dude grow looks sick :thumb: ill be tuning in!

DAY 27

OK so like I said, those 2 that went dehydrated sprang right back to life within a few hours. All is well in the garden, just running outta space!!! its getting very f*ckin crowded in here yo...

Tuesday my other t5 comes in, then I will tranplant. So here's los fotos:

420_0901.jpg

420_0911.jpg

So the day of the drought ( :) ) I raised the light literally about 2 or 3 inches and got some serious stretch action goin on like within the day. Which makes me happy that I'm waiting for the other t5 before I transplant cuz it'd force them to be way far away from the light :/...

heres some stretching action:
420_0921.jpg

bad example pics but notice the node spacing!
420_0931.jpg

420_0951.jpg

Here's the recovery group :)
420_0941.jpg

So here's some funky growth. Anyone ever see anything like this before? i think it might just be some mutant action ;) ... but i topped this one, and this is the one that was almost FIMed. Turns out 3 tops grew, but this lil "thing" grew out as well... seems strange, im not worried about it tho lol
420_0961.jpg

420_0971.jpg

And finally here's a few shots to show you how tight the quarters are underneath this Damn light. Will be so nice to double this...

420_0981.jpg

420_099.jpg

(^ notice the position of the fan. Kinda shows why those 2 or 3 were the dehydrated ones right?...)
420_100.jpg

So that's a wrap on this episode y'all! Next time I see you, we'll be in 2 gal pots and much happier!

-O
:peacetwo:

FFGuy: I like your thinking. I was actually plottin n schemin sumthin like that but it'll just bring it in closer to everything else and it feels like all the plants/tops have their own lil "niche" so to speak. I feel like it'll be cramming a little bit. BUT I will do that once i get them into bigger pots. B/c my initial idea of my LST was going to just keep pulling it one side as it gets taller and then maybe even circle it around the pot. With a few, i'm going to do what you said and maybe side-by-side compare. I dig it, +reps(if i can..... and i can't lol), thanks, should be good.

herb: More space is always a good thing (if you have it available).. Stoked

DAY 29

Alright i just spent like 2.5 hours transplanting/cleaning/rearranging. Don't know how in-depth this update will be... but take a step into my office:

420_102.jpg

So I ran outta FFOF, so one of the pots is skimpy and 2 are still in small pots. It's a BITCH watering all of these bastards.. I almost want to pluck a couple just to make my job easier, but they'll weed themselves out soon enough :cool:

420_1051.jpg

^here's the skimpy one =/

420_1011.jpg

and here folks, we have the obvious difference in soil. You can see the roots didn't make it "up" to the FFOF but you know the nutes that are in it ran with the water down into the roots. And yes, very rootbound, as well as dry. I'm really not keeping up on watering them enough...

420_1031.jpg

420_1041.jpg

that one in the middle looks so fuckin goofy. Just bent over from the LST action :blunt:

DOUBLE THE LIGHT ACTION

420_1071.jpg

420_1061.jpg

^you can see here that its probably for the better that those 2 are still in small pots. I really don't think i have room for 10 big pots just cuz of light ya know?.. i was thinking take em both out and mess with em in a mother/clone room and make one the mother... We'll see. Anyone got any ideas?

So that's the new setup for awhile. Gonna start working on a clone/mother room. Probably just use a couple cfls for that. Can't really take up a t5 right now so.

They look a little goofy at the moment. They were pretty dehydrated plus they got a lil bent outta whack when transplanting + shock. As soon as they perk up I'll update again ya'll.

Stay tuned---->

-O

DAYUMMM bro you got that LST down! your plants loook sooooooo crazy i want mine to be like that ahahaha.. you gotta teach me how to do that!!! how long you letting them veg/LST for?? HK def one of my favs. cant wait to see these bad girlz go off in flowering dude your killin the LST game!! thats gonna be so rewarding goshh lol

Just checkin your grow man and your plants look super healthy, very nice color and growth. I'm using T5 HO's too for veg and they are very cool as far as I'm concerned!! Like you have notice, just adjusting them a few inches up or down can really dictate you nodes/spacing for veg. Good job all around so far!

Quick question, when you transplanted, did you bust open the rootballs at the bottom of your transplantee before you filled in with soil in the new pot?

Welcome ProblemChild: yeah i want them to get alil healthier right now so i can start playing with them again. thanks for joining! should be sick

Welcome Van Diesel: Hey dude thanks for stoppin in! yeah t5's ftw. As far as transplanting goes, I didn't really "bust open" the rootballs, but I did break em up a LITTLE bit.. Not a lot, but when I watered, I really watered a lot right over them to kinda loosen up the roots a little. They were pretty dry <woopz>.

Back
Top Bottom