Off green blotches need help! Please

Camer41

I got an issue with my plant. I’m using a 1000 w equivalent LED about 30 inches away from a 7 week old indoor. I’m only using Fox Farm and I haven’t added any nutrients at all. I pH my tap water to 6.5 and leave the jug out to rid it of chlorine. I don’t think I’m under or overwatering. Do you have any tips for me ? Any help would be amazing. Please see pics below. I don’t see any bugs or gnats, the tent is kept really clean with good air movement. About 78 degrees and 45% humidity. Good green colour on the stems. Lower stem is woody. Some leaves end up burnt. Thank everyone .... this is my first grow
498F83BB-EE1E-48F4-9CF4-7F69DE2ADE19.jpeg
8137EB62-5693-40A4-91C0-655DBE94508E.jpeg
B80832D3-3258-4060-9BE2-87B0645C7211.jpeg
BDE782AA-4511-4E46-A3B3-1C05F9D7A732.jpeg

Hey welcome! :ciao:

Have you looked under neath the fan leaves with a jewellers loupe or magnifying glass of some sort up to 30x or higher?

You say you have good air movement, not including everything else, those rips, could that be as simple as wind burn, or tear? :hmmmm:

What size pots are you in? Can we get a picture with the full plant as well?

Hello thanks!
I do believe it’s in a pot that is too big. I also have a rather big fan oscillating maybe I should turn it down? The big question is those off green blotches.....
Will try and look closer on the leaves... here are more pictures.... thanks again. I pruned and topped it about a week and half ago it’s a really small plant too ... my first one most of the pruning was blotchy and sick looking leaves
8400E2CF-9613-49C4-B2B5-00C7FAAD33B9.jpeg
93232B14-2B3B-4126-996B-B72B9A540941.jpeg
2F35B3E4-5652-44B4-B219-E70E64945D15.jpeg
09F2E9EF-D95E-401E-BE73-851DC26EE24A.jpeg

Stem looks great! :thumb:

And with the fan pointed away from the plants, at the speed it’s on, should be good. If it was pointed straight at the plant then I would say maybe, but even with it pointed the way it is, it shouldn’t have caused that damage.

Does this mean to lower the ph of my water so it picks up calcium nute? Thanks !
Yes, I grow in fox farm ocean forest as well. If my pH is a bit too high I start seeing cal deficiency. The first pic really makes me think she's variegated. I have a Lemon strain that variegated, leaves look a lot like this.
I'm going to pull @stoneotter in to see if he thinks she is. He had one as well.
All you might have to do is adjust your pH. They can sometimes be a bit sensitive to feedings and get clawing leaves easily.
How long has she been in this pot?

Been in this pot for about 2.5 weeks. Also it’s fox farm happy frog....
Ah, I see. She looks pretty healthy. What are you planning on feeding her as she get larger?Are you sticking with the Happy Frog? Moving on to Ocean forest?

Yes, I grow in fox farm ocean forest as well. If my pH is a bit too high I start seeing cal deficiency. The first pic really makes me think she's variegated. I have a Lemon strain that variegated, leaves look a lot like this.
I'm going to pull @stoneotter in to see if he thinks she is. He had one as well.
All you might have to do is adjust your pH. They can sometimes be a bit sensitive to feedings and get clawing leaves easily.
How long has she been in this pot?
Hi Camer41, I see the variegation Virgin Ground i talking about for sure. We both had plants that and grew great with that trait. The #3 post pic shows her looking in beautiful health from my eyes. I'm hoping the calcium deficiency looking leaf pics in the first post is nute splash? Keep watching. Nice plant and sweet first grow!

Back
Top Bottom