Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Feminized Northern Lights (4 Pack)

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Durban Poison X Skunk (mix)

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sonny Cheeba

What up everybody!!! Hope all is well and all are HIGH!:cheesygrinsmiley: I am starting a grow journal even though my grow room is not fully done, but I am currently growing some very nice Matanuska Tundra ladies as we speak. But for this grow thread, i wanted the community to part of. I like how MV put up a poll for what to start on so I decided to shmelessly steal his idea being I have some seeds to work with. So, I'll give you guys till Saturday before I germinate, all you guys need to do is vote. Thannks.....:allgood:

Re: Offcial Sonny Cheeba Grow Journal Uno

NL was my first and favorite bud ever, so i'll have to go with that... it just has that unmistakeable and unique aroma... the high isn't the very finest, but it's the taste that i love the most... also a fairly easy to grow strain...

I had some northern lights before and when I was done packing the bowl, my friend asked, "Did you already smoke it?" It smelled so damn good and was so strong he thought I had already smoked some, but I didn't. Two hits off of that and I was good.

Durban Poison X Skunk (mix) all the way... i think it will be interesting to see these grow with time as a perspective...

I got some white widow Vs. northern lights growing so my answer was def biased

BTW how many are you gonna be planting?

northern lights FTW!

eyeless1 said:
Durban Poison X Skunk (mix) all the way... i think it will be interesting to see these grow with time as a perspective...

I got some white widow Vs. northern lights growing so my answer was def biased

BTW how many are you gonna be planting?

I'll be germinating 4 prolly tonight,,,stay tooned,,lol:allgood:

eyeless1 said:
Have you decided which strains you will be germinating? choose wisely :cool:

yeah WW won the polls. Unlike the presidential polls,,,mine are true,,lol

i finally started the germ process today,,,,

Carp948 said:
I think I missed the vote.:hmmmm: Ohh well Good luck and grow on Bro.:peace:

What up CARP! Long time no see brothah!:cheesygrinsmiley:

UPDATE

okay, I'm havin a problem with the Germination of the White Widow seeds. They havn't sprouted yet,,,one is almost thru,,,,once all four show me some love,,,I will post,,,,1:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom