Official First Time Grow White Widow 600W LED Set Up

thenaturalist

420-magazine-mobile1678969807.jpg

Hi everyone, this is my first official grow myself been reading many many books, videos and other journals for a long while now. Anyway gonna give the run down on equipment and today is day 1 dropped the seeds in a cup of water and gonna leave them in there for about 15-16 hrs then paper towel them if no root is showin at that point

2 white widow seeds
4x4 grow tent
Ipower 4inch fan and filter
Viparspectra 600w LED
Ipower T5 24w 6400k fluorescent light for seedling
Fox farm ocean forest soil
Fox farm nutes
Cal/mag
Solo cups to 1 gallon to 5 gallon smart pots

Thanks!

"You can fail at doing something you don't want, so you might as well take a chance on doing something you love" ~ Jim Carrey

I'm currently flowering 3 white widows myself as well as a bubbleicius. Following your widows.

Sent from my SM-G930T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1914130411.jpg

15 hrs in cup they sank to the bottom time to move to paper towel for hopefully a day maybe 2 :)

"You can fail at doing something you don't want, so you might as well take a chance on doing something you love" ~ Jim Carrey

And so it begins. Exciting times in store for you. Seems like yesterday mine was in paper towels as well. Your patients will be tested for sure. But the rewards will be worth it 10 fold. I was freaking out on a few amber trichs around week 6 and was thinking about chopping before 8 weeks. So glad I waited as the weight the ladies gained these last few weeks is very noticeable. Don't be fooled by early ambers. Specially on sugar leaves.
My only regret is stopping the nutrients a week early.

420-magazine-mobile84176719.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1942151272.jpg

So the roots have shown their face! These pics are from about 9+ hours ago so the roots have come in about the size of the seed now I transplanted to solo cups and phd the water to 6.3 and soil water is 6.6 with 660 ppms a little higher than i wanted on ppms but that's literally tap water that's been sitting out for 2 days to remove chlorine plus soils nutes I'll start feeding in 2 weeks.used a plastic bottle as a humidity dome till they break soil. excited!

1st grow
Official First Time Grow White Widow 600W LED Set Up

A little worried right now 3 days ago I placed these guys into cups and they just watered the 1 time once transplanted then this morning they were looking droopy so I watered them with 4oz of water each they are drooping a little more than I would like right now but I waited 3 days to water so I didn't think overwatering is an issue I need opinions!!
420-magazine-mobile577651083.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2126897068.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1002340072.jpg
420-magazine-mobile649652562.jpg

2nd set of leaves starting to show.

420-magazine-mobile316651067.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1846990798.jpg

A little over a week in 2 inches tall the babies are growin!

So scary moment for myself today the leaves were kinda sad today I was expecting needing water as I'm getting the water together and I look I noticed little roots poking down around the drainage of the solo cups and they were in the light so I kinda freaked as I thought they were gonna be bigger before needing transplant but I looked all over for info and it was a 50/50 split on waiting or transplanting immediately so I transplanted I'm in shock as the rootball wasn't completely tight when putting it in came out fine but when I put it into the next pot it crumbled a little bit.... man that is freaky but I got them in and hopefully not as much shock to them as they did to me .

420-magazine-mobile851778553.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1452152783.jpg

I hope they will be fine

A few hours later and their good again!! Whoo

Back
Top Bottom