OG Kush, Ak-47, Bubble Gum, White Widow - Coco Grow With Drip System - LED

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Week 4 of flowering is completing today.
Added one more nutrient to the feeding.

AN Sensi Coco Bloom A
AN Sensi Coco Bloom B
AN B-52
AN Overdrive
AN Bud Candy
AN Nirvana
Canna Cannazym
CalMag
SuperVit
Roots Excellurator
Ph 5.8

Did you get to the 5.8 ph with just the Nutes that you mixed? Or did you mix and add ph down?
I have been using the Sensi bloom a b and I am getting a 6.2 ph. I was wondering if the coco bloom took it to 5.8.

I have been doing the same and now I am getting some lock out. When I mix, I have been phing to 5.7-5.5.
I am reading conflicting reports. Some say leave it at 6.2 and it will not cause issues in my soiless hp pro mix. Some say adding ph down will cause the buffering to get out of whack. Some say ph down and it works.
I guess I will try to just mix and use it without phing down.
Do you know what the Sensi coco a b will ph to, just mixing them in your water?
The regular Sensi bloom a b takes my water from a 7.5-7.8 down to a 6.2. I just wonder if the coco Sensi would be better for my hp mix. I did not know it existed

I have been doing the same and now I am getting some lock out. When I mix, I have been phing to 5.7-5.5.
I am reading conflicting reports. Some say leave it at 6.2 and it will not cause issues in my soiless hp pro mix. Some say adding ph down will cause the buffering to get out of whack. Some say ph down and it works.
I guess I will try to just mix and use it without phing down.
Do you know what the Sensi coco a b will ph to, just mixing them in your water?
The regular Sensi bloom a b takes my water from a 7.5-7.8 down to a 6.2. I just wonder if the coco Sensi would be better for my hp mix. I did not know it existed

Not sure what your ph should be in promix. same as soil?

in coco its 5.8.

did you calibrate your ph pen

Not sure what your ph should be in promix. same as soil?

in coco its 5.8.

did you calibrate your ph pen
The pro mix is very close to coco. It needs to be in that 5.5-6.0 range. I just think something strange is going on after I ph it down to 5.7. I will recalibrate and see if it is a pen error.
Yours looked awesome and I am trying to figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom