OG Kush, Ak-47, Bubble Gum, White Widow - Coco Grow With Drip System - LED

So today I received another light.
I have 2 LED lights and now added a 600w HPS. Its easier to see my plants. And I was feeling that with all the plants spread out in the tent they were maybe not receiving enough lights. Anyways. And its my first HPS light so I wanted to test it..

I usually run my leds (marshydro) within about 12-18 inches from top of canopy. And as they flower, i allow them to stretch up into the light as they like. If i see any stress...i move the lights up at that point by 8-12 inches for the first few days to a week then drop a couple inches to finish. Once they've finished stretching and you know how tall they are going to get, well, then you adjust accordingly. Have fun, and enjoy the rest of your day.
Spark.

I usually run my leds (marshydro) within about 12-18 inches from top of canopy. And as they flower, i allow them to stretch up into the light as they like. If i see any stress...i move the lights up at that point by 8-12 inches for the first few days to a week then drop a couple inches to finish. Once they've finished stretching and you know how tall they are going to get, well, then you adjust accordingly. Have fun, and enjoy the rest of your day.
Spark.

My problem is that I try to cover the space. How many ligts do you have it what space ?

that's a good question. That's the strain that came from (apparently a shit breeder montreal cannabis seeds) ...

Hmm. They list a Bubble Kush, from Royal Queen Seeds. Is that the one?

Or...

The other strains are from 420.

That one carries a "Beginner Mixpack," which contains White Widow, AK-47, and Bubble Gum.

I agree you should wait. For how long, that will depend on the plants. Training them is a good idea but give them some extra time to keep filling your canopy. Keep posting pics every few days so we can monitor their growth.

Back
Top Bottom