OG Kush & Blue Dream

Those dream flowers are filling in!
:goodjob:

I don’t know why some plants use up all their plant reserves and lose their leaves before harvest ???
I’ve had two plants, same strain, grown with same conditions, finish up different, one losing most leaves and the other looking strong.

Those dream flowers are filling in!
:goodjob:

I don’t know why some plants use up all their plant reserves and lose their leaves before harvest ???
I’ve had two plants, same strain, grown with same conditions, finish up different, one losing most leaves and the other looking strong.

Was the buds on the plant with yellow larger than the ones with green?

So just curious it is a strain thing or lack of nutes...why does my Blue Dream has yellow leaves while still having a while to go but my og kush is almost done and has no yellow leaves. Any thoughts?
My Blue Dream started yellowing a bit on the early side as well. Could be the haze side of her.

I can’t wait to see what my BD does! Could the difference in the leaves have to do with absorption at the root level? I mean could one be getting nutrients from the medium so it’s not eating the leaves while the other isn’t and is forced to eat the reserves?

Hey there Bilbo!

Checked out your journal, found lots of useful materials fo reference with my plants.
Your Blue Dream and OG. Kush look fabulous! Buds are so big and I’m glad to see how much they stretched during flowering stage in comparison to veg, hope my Peppermint girls will stretch as well, they’re 50cm out of 90cm estimated when flowering.

Will keep an eye on your journals:)

Thanks for all pics and comments,

DB

Sorry guys was going through stuff and didn't get to post but plants turned out awesome. Og kish yielded about 2 ounces dry and blue dream was close to 4 ounces dry. Gonna start a new grow very soon. Thanks for the support
I did but my phone broke with all my pics. Trying get a hold of a pic or 2 so I can post for u guys that help support my grow

I'm gonna try to get more from my old phone when I get home. Hopefully they saved to sd card cause phone is shot

Attachments

• 2018071995220648.jpg
    2018071995220648.jpg
    558.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 37095-MMS-1540917842003-attachment1-2018071995220906.jpg
    37095-MMS-1540917842003-attachment1-2018071995220906.jpg
    682.8 KB · Views: 102
Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom