OG Kush DWC/Lucas 1800W LED

Thanks Tmac, Kara, and Staffy. I lucked out with this batch thus far. If you were close Kara ... I would give you some clones ...as we are gearing our OG moms for a major cycle this spring outdoors.

I find myself rubbing the stems and smelling my fingers all day long lol... trying to decipher what exactly this smells like.

Fuel is definite... pinesol is def there ... some lemon/citrus scent ... and some funk I will equate to cat pee/dirty socks. Really amazing to go look at this in my garden.

This has a chance to look like what Reserva Privada advertises ..thats what I find really neato. I've never expected my beans to sprout and look anything like advertisement photos. RP must really have their act together.

As far as that Lucas guy ...youre a genius. Remember ..I use 3-5 nutes total. General Hydroponics Flora Micro, Flora Grow, Cal-Mag, Great White, and Bloombastic with RO Water..thats all.

Im kinda glad this wasn't over-supercropped lol. No more room for my ladies to expand outward.

You can't really tell in the photos because the room is full, but there are 12 buckets there and every plant is damn near identical.

I have a question, how large is the area of coverage you're getting with all those lights?

Thats a good question. Each 5 gallon bucket is 11.5 inches (call it foot for ease) and there are 12 of them. 3buckets x 4 buckets.

In my setup the footprint is about 6 feet by 9 feet roughly. I know there is some overlap of each light footprint ... we have crammed as much light possible in the space we have to grow... as where LED shines.

The ceiling is only about 7feet ... thats barely enough to grow a medium plant considering the light hanging, bucket on the bottom, and venting all the air. I couldn't use 1800w of HPS or HID in my room ...there is just no way period.

Merry Christmas everyone ...

anyway ... nothing really to report other than the very strong scent of pinesol soooo here are some new photos

almost 5 weeks flowering and we have:

12252010a.jpg

12252010b.jpg

12252010c.jpg

12252010d.jpg

12252010e.jpg

12252010f.jpg

12252010g.jpg

12252010h.jpg

12252010i.jpg

Those buds are looking very sweet~~ Happy Holidaze!

They have a kinda sweet smell too. Ill touch a bud and smell my fingers ..then rub my fingers together to get all that sticky icky off ..and begins to smell like sweet pinesol and bubblegum with some citrusy zest of sorts.

the room itself smells like catpiss ... I guess that smell is everything in my room mixing.

I tried to pull one of my netpot lids off to inspect roots and it takes 2 people now. These ladies are really really heavy. The root zone and nutes have a very strong earthy basement smell. Very VERY white roots with the two main beams of roots coming down from the plant look like giant white carrots that then lead into the trademark donuts at the bottom of the buckets even holding the airstones in a tight grasp.

Id try and take a photo of the roots, but my hands are too strong ya know. I couldn't bare the thought of breaking off some roots and they in turn clog something somewhere...or worse ..breaking off one of these ladies at the base. I'd probably commit suicide lol.

so ..there are 12 plants here ...a little over halfway through flowering ... anyone care to take a gander on output?

Back
Top Bottom