OG Kush DWC/Lucas 1800W LED

yup ..its all cut ... and here are the first few i cleaned up

pile4.jpg

I had two huge piles 3 feet tall with stuff basically like the above haha. was like stacking tobacco back in the day.

anyway ... i have an truckload hanging now. in about 10 days or so we will trim them up better.

Man nugs those buds look like some fire!!! lets get some more high quality pictures bro!!!!

NN that pic is a thing of beauty man! I was wondering if I might be able to ask a question about DWC... When u are flowering, how close to the netpot bottoms is your water level line? Any help from the 420 fam would be great...

NN that pic is a thing of beauty man! I was wondering if I might be able to ask a question about DWC... When u are flowering, how close to the netpot bottoms is your water level line? Any help from the 420 fam would be great...

thanks haha. Thats a good question and one that my friends and I discuss often... so heres my take on it

IF... you are shooting for a particular res temp or a more stable temp then I will suggest running your water higher in the bucket.

IF... your room is a stable and good growing temperature (still higher than optimum res temp) maybe use a little less water and add a water chiller.

I think the key in DWC is huge huge huge amounts of oxygen and low low low res temps ... how you get there is a dance youll do until you find a happy medium.

In other words ... you may find using less water and a bigger water chiller great...or more water and no chiller. You may decide you need to air condition your room, use less water, and no water chiller. I will say high res temp is catastrophic and very stressful haha. So however you keep it down is good .. just keep it down.

I think res levels are less important than high oxygen and low temperature.

Lastly ... don't even consider DWC if your room and/or the floor is an inferno unless you have at least a 1/4hp water chiller in your res. Of course it will still grow with high res temps but you would have had better results i think with coco at that point without all the stress of trying to always get that goo out of your bucket.

IMHO ... DWC is for the fall/winter/early spring seasons unless you are fortunate enough to have a climate controlled grow space ..at least for it to be optimum.

Thanks for the input NN, I have an ac kicking in my room, so I might try to raise my res level and see what that does for my girls in flower, hope I can get a Harvey half a nice as yours!

I like to leave at least 1-2in between the top of the water and the bottom of the netpot and I let the water level get really low before I replenish or swap buckets. The roots are sitting in the water but at the same time there is that 2in area where the bubbles from the airstone are breaking the surface and creating a fine mist of water and nutes, it's almost an aeroponic type of environment with the right pump and airstone.

That ^^^^^

well ..was gonna weigh my 13 pint jars and 21 full size jars (along with 2 cereal containers and even a pickled egg jar) but i dropped my damn scale while slipping on ice haha.

so my question to estimate ... how much weight you figure in a pint jar and the full size quart jars? I know the pint jars are more than half oz ... the jumbo jars must be more than oz ... i dunno I think a little more than 2 pounds total.

I shared some with a friend to get a real report on the smoke. KO is all he said.

High NuhNugz

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom