OG Kush feed help please

Grower2020

Hi I'm is desperate n33d of help with my og kush grow.
I've heard that og kush is a heavy feeder and im wondering if anyone can please help me . 3 previous coco grows all successful but different stains and first time growing og kush. Plants seem to be displaying signs of calmag deficiency mainly mag . Slowed growth and light green/yellow between the veins and on edges .
Current info is 5.9 6.0 ph . Ec total is 1200 . 600ec calmag and 600ec a and b .canna nutrients.
Runoff ec is 900ec
Temps between 19 and 25 degrees . Humidity is between 70-80rh .
It says og kush is a difficult strain to grow I'm guessing because it has a specific ec value it likes and maybe added magnesium and cal . Anyone have any specific numbers that might help me please? I read on a journal that a guy was running an ec of 1800 ? Which is super high compared to what I'm used to

You could try a magnesium foliar feed
Hey nunya long time old friend . Yeah I just did a magnesium foliar this morning. Hopefully a daily shot will help . Just need to try and get it into my medium also at the right ec increase so it doesn't come back when I can't foliar feed anymore. Any idea what ec my mag foliar spray should be ?

rh is a bit up there for an indica. not high enough to hold it back but i'd watch it in flower.

Did you buffer the coco prior to planting in it?
Or was it already a prebuffered coco?

It's pre buffered coco coir but I had low runoff ec and didn't realise it so i ran 1200ec solution through the plants until runoff ec was In range. My calmag ec is half of the total ec . So i buffered it by running fullstrengrh nutes through until runoff was right .

Back
Top Bottom