OG Kush Hydro Grow!

luvpiff

Whats up people? Here we go again... and this time we got OG Kush on the menu:yahoo::party::party:...yea baby!! I took 12 clones off the 10wk old mother which is not bad, I did not think I would be able to get that many cuttings, and now after round 3 I can finally maximize my grow room space. I need everyone to feel free to leave comments as this is my first time growing OG Kush and will be needing all assistance I can get. The girls have been in the humidity dome for 9 days now and I plan on keeping them there for 3-4wks total and go straight to 12/12. I heard OGK needs a certain type of nutrient called "Kushie Kush" or other types of kush nutes similar... Is this a fact? I'm not really buying into the bs that kush needs a certain nute/nutes but with all bs theirs sum truth so if anyone knows the truth pls school a grower lol. Let the games begin!!

FOOD:
Sensi Bloom A&B- Wks 1-7
Voodoo juice- First 2 wks
Big Bud- Wks 2-5
B52- Wks 3-7
Bud Factor X- Wks 1-7
Overdrive- Wks 6,7
Last 2 weeks flushing with ph balanced distilled water

MOM
IMAG03547.jpg

KIDS
IMAG03686.jpg

Re: Og Kush Hydro Grow!!

Ozric420 pulls up a chair,rolls a fatty, puts on some porcupine tree, ready for the show:popcorn:

Ozric420 pulls up a chair,rolls a fatty, puts on some porcupine tree, ready for the show:popcorn:

Always a pleasure to have on riding shotgun Oz!! I was wondering when I should top these girls. What has worked best for u?

what cut of OG is it? I highly doubt it needs any special nutrient regime.

Hey OrganicTreees, she is from reserva privada's Og Kush (Chemdawg) line which comes from DNA genetics. I highly doubt it also...we will see soon enough.

I know someone who exclusivley grows Chemwdawg and OG Kush. I know his original genetics came from DNA, He doesn't do anything special for those guys. I wouldnt worry about having to feed them anything special.

Hey OrganicTreees, she is from reserva privada's Og Kush (Chemdawg) line which comes from DNA genetics. I highly doubt it also...we will see soon enough.

very nice, I'm actually growing their OG#18 right now. I'm about 3 weeks into flower and she is doing great. I'm using Blue Planet Nutrients complete organic line and she is loving it. The #18 line is from the same genetics, it was just selected for its characteristics, so essentially it's the same as your OG. Can't wait until it's done. I've never smoked OG before, so I'm hoping it lives up to the hype.

I know someone who exclusivley grows Chemwdawg and OG Kush. I know his original genetics came from DNA, He doesn't do anything special for those guys. I wouldnt worry about having to feed them anything special.

Hey Chobble, thank u very much for the info! Im glad to hear it, i was getting alittle worried.

very nice, I'm actually growing their OG#18 right now. I'm about 3 weeks into flower and she is doing great. I'm using Blue Planet Nutrients complete organic line and she is loving it. The #18 line is from the same genetics, it was just selected for its characteristics, so essentially it's the same as your OG. Can't wait until it's done. I've never smoked OG before, so I'm hoping it lives up to the hype.

Kewl, I have the OG #18 in my archives. Dont know when I will use it tho lol.

Always a pleasure to have on riding shotgun Oz!! I was wondering when I should top these girls. What has worked best for u?

I would just go to flower after they root

RP's OG definitely stretches, so if height is an issue, definitely flower right after they root, or veg for only a week. Mine shot up in veg, I flowered around 12" and they're 3ft now with another 4 weeks to go.

RP's OG definitely stretches, so if height is an issue, definitely flower right after they root, or veg for only a week. Mine shot up in veg, I flowered around 12" and they're 3ft now with another 4 weeks to go.

Good to know organictrees...I have a trellis net I plan on putting in the box in a few weeks so that plus straight to 12/12 after roots identify themselves should minimize the stretch...I hope lol. Thanks for the knowledge, its def a plus to have someone who has experience with this strain.

np bro, I'm definitely subbed to see how it turns out. My OG is about 4 weeks in, just supercropped the top 6" so it fits under my light better, responding great to it, the bud development is getting really nice

np bro, I'm definitely subbed to see how it turns out. My OG is about 4 weeks in, just supercropped the top 6" so it fits under my light better, responding great to it, the bud development is getting really nice

Very nice! I read that supper cropping is the way to go with OG kush. Need to get more familiar with the sc technique.

real easy, seems like you're doing something bad at first, but after a while it feels natural.. In veg, it's easier, you can just twist the branch until you feel a small snap, but in this instance, I had a thick main stalk to SC so I just slowly bent it over until it snapped. I had a bit of juice come out, but all is well now. Essentially you're just snapping the branch without severing it

Day 13 in the humidity dome and i lost a baby so far and another one is looking yellow. Idk what I'm doing wrong....All my expert cloners pls comment.

I had really unreliable results cloning in any sort of medium. I built myself a DIY cloner for less than $30 using a 5 gal bucket, 160gph water pump, some 1/2" pvc, and some 360 ez clone sprayer heads. I use plain water, and within 7 days I have roots.. I recently took 2 clones off my OG 3 weeks into flower and they have roots now too.

The Reserva Privada OG Kush has a very intense lemon skunk odor profile that requires a good carbon scrubber to control. I just crossed OG Kush x DJ Short's original Blueberry to see what the outcome will be.

The Reserva Privada OG Kush has a very intense lemon skunk odor profile that requires a good carbon scrubber to control. I just crossed OG Kush x DJ Short's original Blueberry to see what the outcome will be.

Hey elfstone, thx for the heads up. Im curious to see how that BB and OG
cross turns out. Thx for stopping in:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom