OG Kush Hydro Grow!

very nice, I'm actually growing their OG#18 right now. I'm about 3 weeks into flower and she is doing great. I'm using Blue Planet Nutrients complete organic line and she is loving it. The #18 line is from the same genetics, it was just selected for its characteristics, so essentially it's the same as your OG. Can't wait until it's done. I've never smoked OG before, so I'm hoping it lives up to the hype.

trust me- it ain't hype. earlier in the year i grew og18 and slh. the slh is great, the og's better. only down side is that after above 90 mins ya want a couple more hits to keep that buzz going

trust me- it ain't hype. earlier in the year i grew og18 and slh. the slh is great, the og's better. only down side is that after above 90 mins ya want a couple more hits to keep that buzz going

really good to hear that, I'm even more psyched for some OG now! :adore:

how long did the #18 flower for? I'm about 4 weeks into bloom right now, just super cropped the main cola and shes starting to get fat. Not too much of a distinct smell right now, but it could be overpowered by the other 15 flowering plants lol

Whats up people? Been a few weeks since my last update...The babies are looking good. One might not make it but thats ok since I made room for error. I transplanted them into the veg tub a few days ago and have been adjusting well. I have a good feeling about this strain for some reason...I hope I'm right lol. Here are the kids and their mother
IMAG04185.jpg
IMAG04176.jpg

things are looking good bro, nice clones you got there.. I just harvested my OG18 cola cause it snapped from the weight, nice and really thick and dense buds. I can't wait until it's dry to smoke

will do bro, I'm pumped to blaze some of this up. I have some master kush drying too, so I'll be able to compare the two.. I'm sure the OG will take the win though

Quick update:
the girls are rooting nicely. I just topped them today...I was gonna suppercrop but I have so many things going on right now that I just went with topping.
IMAG04238.jpg

That new growth looks great after the topping. The Reserva OG is definitely more lemony than the SLH I've tried, typical OG high too. You should pop that #18 man. Keep it up!

really? my SLH is extremely lemony, never had anything like it, the OG#18 is REALLY sour, I didn't taste or smell any hints of lemon, it's extremely sour, the smell almost makes you gag sometimes. Gotta get some of the regular OG from them and see how lemony it is

really? my SLH is extremely lemony, never had anything like it, the OG#18 is REALLY sour, I didn't taste or smell any hints of lemon, it's extremely sour, the smell almost makes you gag sometimes. Gotta get some of the regular OG from them and see how lemony it is

Hey OT...how was the result from ur smoke ?

Ok folks were back up and ready to roll. Sorry for the delay I have been really busy and finally have a chance to get back on track here. The girls were transplanted to flowering and are looking pretty good. i have a few yellow spots that caught my attention so i will do a few tweaks here and there and see what happens...here are a few shots of theses chicas.
IMAG04596.jpg

IMAG04604.jpg

I took my best 9 out of the 11. I still have the other 2, have not decided what to do with them yet. i guess thats a good thing lol.

Hey OT...how was the result from ur smoke ?

from the og18? It was amazing smoke, some really powerful stuff. I always grow the plants better the next few rounds after learning how they like to feed so it can only get better. My yield was pretty low but I took a decent amount of clones. I've noticed she doesn't like getting too cold, I stressed her a bit when my temps dropped kinda low. Otherwise it's definitely worth growing again. I want to dial in the strain and keep it in constant rotation with the lemon haze.

I will say my master kush seemed a bit more potent, but I also grew it better, so I'm sure the OG will only get better with practice.

Hey guys sorry for the delay. My schedule has been crazy this past month.
Right now I am in week 6 and the girls are doing great. So far no major issues. Temps have been great in my neck of the woods which is always a good thing. Here are a few shots of the ladies.
Wk 5
IMAG04972.jpg
IMAG04984.jpg

Wk 6
IMAG05023.jpg
IMAG05033.jpg

Look'in Good my friend :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom