OG Kush Hydro Grow!

Hey guys!
Beginning of wk 8
I have been feeding the girls advanced nutrients (sensi bloom A&B, bud candy,bud factor X, B-52, overdrive wk 6 & 7 only, big bud wk 3,4,5 only). Wk 8 I will be flushing for a week, then go half dose for a week, then flush with final phase. Oh, and I disconnected the co2 from here on out becuz last grow I used it longer and it stalled the growth cycle.

Ph - 5.8
Ppms - 800
Temps- 73 degrees
Humidity- 39%
IMAG05157.jpg
IMAG05164.jpg
IMAG05145.jpg

looks good bro, they're getting dense

Wk9
The ladies are holding up quite nicely. Temps are 71% Rh 41%...LOVELY!! Last night I did a res change and decided to hold off on the nutes and ph'n from here on in, and let them use up all their stored energy...hopefully they will be at peak ripeness...Flush with final phase a week be4 chop day and wala lol. Sounds good but anything can change at the drop of a hat as some of us already know lol. As of today the trichs are half cloudy half clear.
IMAG05195.jpg
IMAG05185.jpg
IMAG05173.jpg

Atleat from the pics you have shown your ladies look great! No real noticeable problems.:high-five:

Thx MG...This strain is very tough and girls hold no punches. OGK will tell u what she likes and doesn't. If u can read the signs (late in bloom, I never had a leaf turn yellow til wk 7) your good.

look'in sweet my friend,

wow those things have exploded!! you look like your going to have some dank ass chronic coming your way very soon!! im looking forward to your harvest date and finally get this smoke report from ya :bravo:

They sure did 253chiefin. The smell is getting intense...like sour funk lol. Thanks for tuning in chief!

wk 10
The girls are swelling up nicely and responding well to just plain distilled water. Today I changed the res and noticed a few colas tipping over so I tied up a few of them to one another...More like a balancing act lol. I also trimmed up a lot of the lower leaves as they wont amount to much anyways. Temps are 73 degrees Rh 39%, No Co2. Im predicting another 2-3wks be4 harvest. Oh btw the smell is just ridiculous now...cant wait to burn this baby. Here are a few shots of the lovely ladies.
IMAG05243.jpg
IMAG05232.jpg
IMAG05227.jpg
IMAG05217.jpg

buds look sick bro! You ever check out cali connections OG varieties? I just picked up some myself, have blackwater (Mendo Purps x SFV OG Kush F3), deadhead OG ('91 Chemdawg (Skunk VA) x SFV OG Kush F5), Buddha Tahoe OG (Pure Tahoe OG). the buddha is the only female, so although I'd idealy like females from the reg's, I'm going to embrace any males that come up as long as they're an OG variety or malawi. I'd love to start making my own seeds and playing around with that aspect of the hobby

buds look sick bro! You ever check out cali connections OG varieties? I just picked up some myself, have blackwater (Mendo Purps x SFV OG Kush F3), deadhead OG ('91 Chemdawg (Skunk VA) x SFV OG Kush F5), Buddha Tahoe OG (Pure Tahoe OG). the buddha is the only female, so although I'd idealy like females from the reg's, I'm going to embrace any males that come up as long as they're an OG variety or malawi. I'd love to start making my own seeds and playing around with that aspect of the hobby

Thx OT!! I have checked out CC in my journeys. They have a lot of unique top quality strains. Im a newbie so I had to go with a sure female and get feminized. The ones u mentioned are all A+ no doubt. Good luck :thumb:

Forgot to mention that I supercropped and topped the girls...Double whamy. I was feeling creative/lucky at the time so I sad what the hell lol. Seems to be working out pretty good so far beside all the tying up its not that bad maintaining the OG ladies. The yield is definitely above average from the reviews I've read.

Thx OT!! I have checked out CC in my journeys. They have a lot of unique top quality strains. Im a newbie so I had to go with a sure female and get feminized. The ones u mentioned are all A+ no doubt. Good luck :thumb:

yeah man, fems are nice to not have to worry about wasting time on males. I have a number of mothers now, so I have the ability to experiment finally without having to sacrifice possible females. I'm hoping for some really dank phenos.. The OG18 I'm running isn't really impressing me.. The flower stretch is just plain stupid and she's far too picky. The final product is decent, but nothing outstanding that would make me want to keep it. I have a fairly large mother plant I was training to have a run with, but since I have these other OG varieties on the way I might just flower the 18 out.. It will be interesting to see it stretch since there are like 10 tops loaded with bud sites. I could have just gotten a bad pheno, since OG is known for its lemon terpens, the one I'm running is really fuelly.. Reminds you of sour D if you upped the smell X10

Quick update: Middle of wk 11
I have been flushing with final phase for the past 4 days now. Changed the res today using just plain distilled water, no Ph. Buds are looking healthy and thick. Trichs are half amber half clear.
IMAG05252.jpg
IMAG05262.jpg

Back
Top Bottom