OG Kush indoor from clone

well today i talked to the guy who gifted me the clones. He isnt the one who has the mother...so it turns out he got it from a friend of his in LA. He did say that it is definately a platinum og kush. He thought they were indica dominant. He also said that it might be stretchy and lenky a little which they seem to be. He is going to try to talk to the guy with the mother and update me. They did have nice new green leaves today. a little powder mold showing back up on one. they are stretching out and look nice. ill try to photo tomorrow and upload. They are staying in that one room. No more natural light. just the flouros for 24 for now. I did get some super thrive and put a drop in a gal and am watering with that for now. no nutes. just whats in the ff ocean and the superthrive for the b1

Cool BubbaKush.Can't wait to see how this one goes for ya.:smokin:

well there looking okay...they have some small new growth out the top and they seem to be getting taller... here is a couple photos.. i know its only been a couple days but still theres new green on the top.

og102108_005.jpg

og102108_004.jpg

og102108_003.jpg

og102108_002.jpg

og102108_001.jpg

i figure about a week and they should be ready for the gallon pots. still want to build up the root mass.

I believe Bubba said they were "Platinum OG Kush"...So it must be a cross with the OG being most dominant. Deffinately very sativa looking though. I would transplant soon, the could use it by now...Youd be surprise how fast roots grow.

that would be cool. I was told the high is incredible from this og, a really heavy cerebreal high . Last year there was some platinum og kush in clubs here in orange county that was really good. that was the last time i had platinum og. ive had og this year but none that is real platinum. im sure its out there just not where ive been going. Anyways ill update you guys later....im still waiting for word back from the owner of the mom.

stonergrower: ill check them after work today and let you know on the roots. Ill still probably wait until the weekend to transplant. they started with hardly any roots at all there wasnt much to start with thats why i want to grow them a min before moving them into a bigger pot but yo anyways

here is another shot of your official OG baby..... i know how much i like photos who cares if its just one day heres another shot of the girls stretching out... they are perking up ill def transplant over the weekend.. smoking some bubbakush and some Purps ground together to get readyfor the day.. update later maybe more photos

DSCN7846.JPG

listening to some Stevey ray vaughn. frigin ready for the day... hope everyone has a good one.. im going to .

i dont know if its me but they seem to be getting taller by the day. they are looking better and better here is a couple more shots....

og102308_003.jpg

og102308_002.jpg

og102308_001.jpg

i think the stretching and new growth and green is a good sign that they are definatly starting to root

Wow, for some reason it took me to page 3 instead of 4,Nice tall ladies ,defetnetly good sign that they have rooted.How did your porch bubbakush turn out?

:Rasta: Lookin' good bubba! I have been searching for this strain - I like the sound of the effect - those babies are going to explode when you put them into big pots! I cant wait to see the progress once you have transplanted.

When i get a camera I will start a new thread for my current grow (and finish the last one) one of my plants looks pretty similar to yours at this point but they do change a lot as they mature. :peace:

the masterporchkush was unreal.. i let the trichomes turn all amber and bend over and that stuff knocked me on my ass... i would take a couple tokes and it would put me to sleep. tasted sooo kushy too loved that stuff.

badBradblue...dude im glad you joined the thread... i wish i could give you one of my og babies for a Malawi gold baby..... i really want to come to africa not just for the ganja but for the tourist expierence too... im planning something next year possibly go to africa and a couple other places...... ill get them into pots soon... they will take off im sure.

so many new grow sites. Great work so far

thAnks Dr. and Harry dont know why its curvy didnt clone them myself and dont have the knowleg of a acurve from too much clonage... roman too.. i do want to pick the nicest one for a mom if they work out... they look good today i plan to transplant them in the next day or two. they do have a bunch of new grow sites...i was thinking of topping them.

Back
Top Bottom