OG Kush indoor from clone

The tent ventilation is a bitch.. I had to keep mine open when the lights were on and I was running a shitload of fans. I think the best bet with a tent is ventilated hoods for your lights. Once I vented my HPS it helped quite a bit... Good Luck with that Bubba.... :peace:

Good luck with the tent bub, congrats on the job

well everything is on stall right now they are still growing and are struggling a little with the lack of lumens i will have time this weekend to work on the ventelation or move them to my nephews room which is already setup.. i will photo by friday and upload sorry for the delays but they are making it so far

okay so i was able to move them to my nephews and save them. ive got them on 400hps right now his room is totally set up and running, i have to work on getting my tent going and stuff. meanwhile ill ill finish this grow over at his house. got them cleaned up and transplanted. theyre looking much nicer. im going by there tomorrow night....ill photo and post..Im so glad i was able to save them...they made it through some serious stress. theyll be strong for sure.

okay so i was able to move them to my nephews and save them. ive got them on 400hps right now his room is totally set up and running, i have to work on getting my tent going and stuff. meanwhile ill ill finish this grow over at his house. got them cleaned up and transplanted. theyre looking much nicer. im going by there tomorrow night....ill photo and post..Im so glad i was able to save them...they made it through some serious stress. theyll be strong for sure.
Good to hear you saved them bubba. Hope they reward you for your efforts.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice man, i was wondering about you, have not seen you around the site lately, hope all is well in your world and again good luck on the OG!

dont wonder to far dr 215 youll end up lost or up north in oregon or something.... all is great here too busy was the only reason for the neglect but theyve survived and ill try like hell to get some photos posted...thanks for everyone hanging on..trust me i want these things to finish worse than any of you. update soon.....

...thanks for everyone hanging on..trust me i want these things to finish worse than any of you. update soon.....

Nice one Bubba! Waiting can be the toughest part of growing! :bongrip: Your stuff always turns out awesome though and I dont think thats about to change! :ganjamon:

thanks badbradblue you rock.....i was talking to my old lady about our africa expedition next year i want to do..... this grow is a ride so far but i imagine itll only get better... thanks for joining trichomguy

Whats up Bubba, I see you floating around in here...... What's happening with your lovely young ladies??? You get that tent figured out yet? Hope everything is well in your world.... :peace: :ganjamon: IRIEEEEEEEEEE

lol thanks a million beirie everything is very well in my world.. The girls are now under a 1000hps and are stretching. they are starting to get green again.. i had my nephew take them to his room and am going to split the yield with him. He lives accross the county so getting over there is hard. He is doing all the work now but i told him today i need some pics to update everyone. They are doing good though. you should see his sea of green...looks soooo good. My nephew is Daver2 here on 420mag...anyways sorry for the big gaps in updates but family is doing great and work is good. Smokin some blue kush and some pot of gold right now. have some Blue dream, cocoa kush, purple train and white widow im milkin as well....so medicating lately has been a breeze. every kind for every need. some oils and wax and edibles coming tuesday...really stoked...some new strains as well. ill check in with you guys tomorrow..ill do a video on my wake and bake of a huge rip of this new stuff too ill get a shot of a big ass cola i got out of it.

oh and i busted down the tent for now. going to do a grow somewhere else or a bit smaller in that room.

Damnnn you have alot of meds on your hands. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods hope to see some pics up soon. Great to know your still doin well bubba.

Can't wait to see some pics man!:smokin:
:peace:

well Merry Christmas everyone.... got my nephew to photo the little bitches theyre doing pretty good but struggling they are much bushier and are ready for another transplant they are in veg right now but will be going to flower soon. they sure are short little plants. Updates are few and far between but they are thriving and going to finish ill update ass soon as possible and again Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

oggirls.JPG

Hey Bubba!Merry Christmas man.I'll see you soon with my new grow. ;)

merry christmas minus...cant wait for your next grow, you made me want a phototron... i cant wait till i can manage my own grow.. this journal is going to be kind of wierd cause my nephew is growing them for me right now accross town. Daver2 from on this site. He has some other girls going right now that are champs...

Back
Top Bottom