OG Kush indoor from clone

Did you guys keep a momma? I keep an eye on his gallery. He grows beautiful plants, can't wait to see and hear about the OGXRom cross.... I was at the head shop and checked the price on the Phire Saxophone bong and they were asking 229.00.. :peace:

Damn time just flys when you are having fun. It seems like just yesterday, when you took them to the nephews.. I can't wait to see how those bad boys came out...
What ever happened with your tent?

i know, ill see him today at my grandson's 1st birthday party... should be fun..rolled three fat ones with some wax on-um. Should be alot of family there 60+. He is curing it for me ill post pics for sure. I never actually even got to go visit them the whole time he babysat them.....oh well. The tent is going on craigs list... you want it be irie? 300 to you dude plus shipping or whatever. Im going to be ordering some bomb seeds with my bro for the next grow and im setting up ahead of time this time in my closet or something. I am getting some bubbakush clones from a really good mom for a porch grow this summer. should be a fun one. Time springs forward today.. have a great saturday everyone

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

hi do you think these are og kush.thanks.in addvance there into 44 days flower do you think another 4 weeksmy fist gow lol.
DSCN07897.jpg
DSCN07879.jpg
DSCN078610.jpg
DSCN078411.jpg
DSCN07859.jpg
DSCN078312.jpg
DSCN078311.jpg
DSCN07828.jpg
DSCN07819.jpg

Back
Top Bottom