OG Kush needs help! Please read

Re: OG Kush needs help!! Please read

I had a similar plant in my first grow (the blueberry, if you want to see it). All leaves were curling back like yours, and they got a dark green color. I think that was nitrogen overdose.They didn't get brown - that must be something else. I flushed her, gave less N from then on and she yielded very nice. The leaves didn't get better but the buds looked fine.

Yeah they definitely look a little over watered. What kind of soil mix is that?

One thing I always like to do is add some extra chunky perlite to whatever I am using. This helps greatly but also makes the pots dry out faster between waterings so you have to be on top of it. I noticed an increase in the yield department when I started incorporating perlite in my growing mediums.

Are you running perpetual? I have a 2kw perpetual grow going on if you wanted to check it out. right now I am testing soils and whatnot. All the same strain Bubba OG

.83 gpw

The perlite keeps the soil from compacting and also allows the roots to be in contact with more oxygen. Harder to overwater when you add it as well since the drainage is improved. The black gold if i am not mistaken is very fast draining right? and it has a starter charge for nutrients?

You decide what you like to do. I personally run 9 and love the results but they require a good 6+ weeks of veg and they are in 5 gallon pots. 16 in 3 gallon pots should work good too just try and make sure you dont let your plants veg too long.

Back
Top Bottom