16 plants under each light
16 og kush plants and 16 grape ape plants
3 gallon pots
Black gold potting soil
2 weeks in flowering
Temp in room gets no higher than 77 degrees
Using flora nova bloom 1/4 teaspoon per gallon
Feeding them every 3rd watering

So for the past couple days my og kush plants have been sick and the leaves are curling downward inside itself and are turning brown. The new growth are all doing the same thing and look all shriveled and unhealthy. I just checked the ph on my tap water that i have been using since veg and the ph is 8.2 without nutes and 6.5 with nutes i haven't been feeding that often so is that my problem is the ph too high and causing problems. I just watered tonight using store bought bottled water with a ph of 6.0 with no nutes. I used 1 liter of water for each 3 gallon pot. I also just figured out a water schedule for them i'm going to water fresh water, then next water use molasses, and then use nutes on 3rd watering. Is this a good idea? Also should there be extra water in the pots because i haven't had any. Any ideas will be much appreciated. I am posting pics of both the grape ape and og kush. The grape ape just starting doing it tonight and og kush looks worse. Please Help!!

Re: OG Kush needs help!! Please read

id run a couple more gallons through em it will wash any excess nutes salts and all that out, I always finish my flush with 1/2 strength of my normal feeding water and just kind of watch em if it helped id water with just phed for the first water after the flush and go back to normal feeding schedual

Re: OG Kush needs help!! Please read

Well from now on I'm gonna water every 3 days with 1.5 liters 1st water fresh PhD and 2nd water molasses with fresh PhD water and 3rd watering use nutes with fresh water no more tap water for them the pH is way too high the watering schedule before was kind of messed up tho because I was away and my dad was watering he kind of over watered too I think only giving them a little of water every day they look sad

Well from now on I'm gonna water every 3 days with 1.5 liters 1st water fresh PhD and 2nd water molasses with fresh PhD water and 3rd watering use nutes with fresh water no more tap water for them the pH is way too high the watering schedule before was kind of messed up tho because I was away and my dad was watering he kind of over watered too I think only giving them a little of water every day they look sad

Yeah they look like they are just stressed probably from overwatering if he watered everyday rule of thumb is when the top couple of inches of soil is dry but the amount sounds about right i go id just finish out the flush and watch em for about see new growth should be good and healthy if not time to reinvestagate

Back
Top Bottom