OG Kush Soil Grow 400 Watt HPS

TheWizard

What strain is it? OG Kush
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica,Indica: 75%; Sativa: 25%
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Vegetative Growth
If in Veg... For how long? 6 days
If in Flower stage... For how long? Vegging
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Garden Safe: Organic garden.. Went to the hydro store and picked up some
Happy frog for future cuttings and seedling..
If soil... What size pot? Solo cup
Size of light? T5 HO currently But will switch to 400 Watt HPS for flower
Is it aircooled? not currently
Temp of Room/cab? 69-78
RH of Room/cab? 28%
PH of media or res? N/A
Any Pests ? Nope
How often are you watering? As needed
Type and strength of ferts used? Im still on the fence about this one..
I might finish off the GH Nutes or try some organic teas or even try topdressing.
Any input would be appreciated!

Veg Day 6..
photo_3-22.JPG
photo_2-3.JPG
photo_1-3.JPG

If anyone out there could shed some light on why my leaves are spotting would be
greatly appreciated! I've looked at the nutrient deficiency chart and can't seem to
pinpoint what it is. I've sprayed the leaves while the lights where on so could it just be
a burn?? Thanks my friends.

Well, I received my beans the other day and already got them germinated and planted in some Happy Frog in solo cups.:rocker:
So I've got 1 Og Kush , 2 White Widows, and 1 Northern Lights. All of the seeds are Feminized other than the OG.
Im still trying to figure out which one I'm going to keep as a mother. I was thinking the OG if its a female. But we will see.
I might base my decision on which plant seems to be the strongest.

Anyways, I hope everyone is have a great day! Smoke up!

subscribed. your video is set to private and can not be viewed. the spotting on your leaves is most likely from water droplets. you want your temperature to be 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flowering. you might want to get a cool mist humidifier or boil off a large pot of water to increase your humidity levels. do you know which breeders your seeds are from?

Hey there King, good to have you aboard! Sorry about the video, just switched it.
I figured it was the water drops. The new growth looks lovely. Temps are at a steady 76 degrees and 80 degrees
in the humidity dome. Currently the RH is around the high 20's to low 30's but I'm thinking about putting them in my tent to control the humidity a little better. Im not sure on the breeder. I know I got them off herbies though.

Subbin up Wiz! Missed your last girl being harvested, redemption grow! Hope the move went well buddy, back to growing :Namaste:
I try to avoid spraying my girls or getting them wet during lights on as I have seen the same issue with my leaves, I have identical og's with the same markings. If you do spray move your lights up a good distance until dry then move them back down abit. Great start buddy cant wait to see these babies 2 feet tall and thriving!

:joint: CA

Welcome CA! Glad to have ya! The move went pretty well. Sucks I was shut down on the growing for a little,
but I'm back on it and ready for some fun! Ha. :peace:

your plant looks good. she will probably grow out of the "spotting"

can you elaborate on that timelapse video please?

I've grown og kush and its very sweet smelling. i'm growing snow white right now (a variant of white widow) and it smells like pine trees.

Here's a little picture update for everyone. Happy to say all 3 have broke soil yesterday afternoon and are already growing strong.
I'm gong to have to say I prefer the happyfrog over the ocean forest soil for the seedlings. The humidity is pretty low at the moment
at just 27%. I'm going to move everything into my 2x3 tent and hopefully purchase a little humidifier sometime soon to bring it up.
That's pretty much it for now. Toke up my friends!
image6131.jpg
image6130.jpg
image6129.jpg

what t5 unit is that? how hot does it run? plants look great!

How's it going b.real. It's a EnviroGro light. I think hydrofarm distributes them. It' runs pretty damn cool. Temps are at 73 right now.

oh wow, that's awesome. is the room open at all times? if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay?

Back
Top Bottom