OG Kush & The Seven Autos

StickyGig

Alright so my first journal here went as well as could be expected for a complete nub grower. Im still not to the point of mixing up some doc buds bricks. Working on it though. Thats my goal eventually. For now I have definitely stepped up my grow as far as light and room. Im using Fox farms ocean forest and happy frog with extra perlite and a few extra amendments. Ive switched to 5 gallon geopots. Except for the middle plant (og kush) which I gave a 20 gallon geopot. Old but new to me Mars 2 1600w with a couple of Mars 240w reflectors on the sides. New 4x4x8 Mars tent. We are growing a sweet seeds mix of autos and vegging a Feminized OG Kush photo in the middle that ill flower after I harvest the autos. As far as nutes go im a little lost. I never use veg nutes on my autos and use ff big bloom and blackstrap molasses during flowering. I know this photo is going to need an organic veg nute but im not sure exactly which product to go with yet. I feel like ff is good but im looking for something organic and specific to cannabis until I start building my own soil. First pic and ive got three autos at two weeks just starting to preflower and stretch and ive got 4 more 1 week old autos on the other side and of course the baby at one day above ground OG Kush in the middle. Ill update once a week with new pics and progress. Wish me luck! Also wanted to throw in that one of the three older autos has whorled phyllotaxy or three leaf sets per node. Should be fun to watch.

20160406_093637.jpg

re: OG Kush & The Seven Autos

Looking good there! How do you get the mixed bags of auto. I'd like to grow mysterious seeds

Sent from my iPad using 420

Sign me up! :popcorn:

That's a fine setup you've got. Mars Hydro in da house! Looks like the autos are off to a good start. Goodluck to you brother...

I've got a Whorled phyllotaxy going too... It's a trip :loopy:... I topped her and she's got 6 limbs now going into a flux.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I used herbies they have a sweet mix of ten seeds and I kinda wanted to be surprised lol. There are other mixes by other breeders as well. Check it out at their autoflowering seed site. If you're like me you'll spend the next couple hours trying to make up your mind.

Decided to go with advanced nutrients based on quite a few journals here. And ive decided to try out a few different methodyahoos to see how my autos respond.

One: Topping. Ive never topped an auto but ive seen some great results here so I topped this girl after the fifth node.
420-magazine-mobile1082458662.jpg

Two: Ponytail method. This little one is so tight and bushy I decided it was a good candidate for this method. Hoping for an even canopy.
420-magazine-mobile889389994.jpg

Three: Some simple LST. Except im doing it on my whorled phyllotaxy. Shes got extra branches and buds sites and shows no sign of growing out of the mutation so why not.
420-magazine-mobile2019072569.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1762895795.jpg

420-magazine-mobile348506722.jpg

Had to move the kush outside because I couldn't get the bottom of her pot to dry out in the tent. The first pic is about a week ago. The second is this morning. The back six plants are the autos I started with and I've germed three more up front. Each row is ten to fourteen days apart from the next. So I guess this will be my perpetual grow. Ill finish up this journal on the ones we started with. The whorled phyllotaxy held the mutation all the way through. The topped auto didn't impress me and I've probably lost yield. From here on out, less is more. I won't lst or mess with the plants at all unless they need it. I've settled on advanced nutrients and sensi cal mag. One issue I've learned is that smart/geo pots dry out quickly. The entire back row looked like wilted paper. I thought they had died but a good soaking brought them right back. Lesson: water more frequently in fabric pots. Thats it for now. Stay medicated and enjoy every single day. Until next time, later 420.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom