That o2 emitter has a diy following on u-tube. Looks like a simple build. What kind of current draw does yours admit to?
tem Number: 2020
Contents: Aluminum Heat Sink Control Box, Universal 3-Amp Power Supply and (2)Titanium Emitters
Capacity: 20 Gallon / 75.7 Liter
Electrical Usage: 15 Watts @ 120V with US plug (also compatible for 220V – AUS, EU and UK plug on request)
Product Size: Emitter: 4in x 4in x .75in, Control Box: 5.5in x 2.5in x 1.25in and Emitter Cord Length: 8ft including emitter.

Contents: Aluminum Heat Sink Control Box, Universal 3-Amp Power Supply and (2)Titanium Emitters
Electrical Usage: 15 Watts @ 120V with US plug (also compatible for 220V – AUS, EU and UK plug on request)
Product Size: Emitter: 4in x 4in x .75in, Control Box: 5.5in x 2.5in x 1.25in and Emitter Cord Length: 8ft including emitter.
That won't break the bank. Thanks!

This is one of my favorites here, has come back every year for 5 years so far.
Hope it comes back again.
Chicken of the Woods
I get like 20+ pounds of really good mushroom.

20180602_131940.jpg
20180602_131931.jpg
20180603_162953.jpg
Nice ill keep an eye out

I want one now lol demanding hobby's

Love you're avatar too btw did you come across this monkey in you're travels ?.

I think by the time I get to the big fat buds that are properly cured for at least a month that this Blue Gelato will easily be the strongest bud I've had in decades.
Sounds like the dank and that resin ball proves it to me. You remember where you got the seed from I would love to order some? (PM me if not a sponsor ;))

Barneys Farm is who breeds it so any company that sells it is the same.

I just opened a fresh ounce of it couple days ago.
Was jarred on 8-1-2019 so cured for almost 2 years now.
I always save the biggest and best buds for last because they cure really well.
Very smooth super potent.
2yr cure....well obv you're the Buddha incarnate then and should have to change you're name to nunyabudahbiz,
In my opinion .....

Very smooth super potent.
Organic is the way to go... it just stinks me out of the house when I try it myself.

I'll definitely have to order some... seeing that resin ball brings back memories :rofl::slide::popcorn:

how early is too early?
From reading around, so far it looks like ‘too early’ is when your roots cook because the mix is still composting. Not sure if there are other issues but I’m about to find out :D

regular coffee just grinds my gut
That's why I never drink coffee. Does weird things to me. I'm thinking it has to be the chemicals they grow or process the beans with. Organic stuff will make me feel better while conventional farmed will have me doubled over in pain on the toilet. :rofl:

I am making some spore prints right now in hopes of growing my own
You could take a tissue sample and place it on some sterile agar in a petri dish. Cut the agar up and inoculate some sterile grain in mason jars with it and you can use those to inoculate some dead trees in the yard. Would probably still work to just take some tissue samples and go straight to the grain with them too since you have plenty of samples. Hard part is keeping it sterile so you don't grow anything toxic in there.

I grew a few shrooms way back but they make me feel kind of sick so not my drug of choice.

You could take a tissue sample and place it on some sterile agar in a petri dish. Cut the agar up and inoculate some sterile grain in mason jars with it and you can use those to inoculate some dead trees in the yard. Would probably still work to just take some tissue samples and go straight to the grain with them too since you have plenty of samples. Hard part is keeping it sterile so you don't grow anything toxic in there.

I grew a few shrooms way back but they make me feel kind of sick so not my drug of choice.
Make youre own laminar flow hood its cheap compared to buying one by farrrrr!.

Make youre own laminar flow hood its cheap compared to buying one by farrrrr!.
Lol... looks like a pretty serious setup. You can also just go in a bathroom, close the door and spray lysol in the air and let it knock anything airborne to the ground. This will give you a couple minutes to do a sterile sample transfer. Laminar flow hood would be for the serious psilocybin addict. :thedoubletake::laughtwo:

Lol... looks like a pretty serious setup. You can also just go in a bathroom, close the door and spray lysol in the air and let it knock anything airborne to the ground. This will give you a couple minutes to do a sterile sample transfer. Laminar flow hood would be for the serious psilocybin addict. :thedoubletake::laughtwo:
Hmmm Never heard of that ...i don't trust lysol's claims but the claim is it "kills 99.9%of viruses and bacteria" with the emphasis being on the word "surfaces". .....u got any evidence to back this up ?.

Back
Top Bottom