OG Kush x White Widow - Rareearthseeds

MOD3

Heyyyyo what’s up people hope all is well,

Dropping off some photos of a new grow I’m doing, I’d say this is my 3rd grow but have grown 3 plants in total

Veg Room - 150w UFO LED + 5 100w LED Bulbs.

Flower Room - 600w LED + 1000w LED + 4 LED Bulbs between 65w-100w for extra light.

I have 4 OG Widow Kush plants going now

1 is in flower let’s see her now

Week 2 in flower (pistils were nice)

Week 3 - tops completely evened out, and I’ll be honest a lot of defoliation happened before this week so you can tell she bushed out regardless!

Hardly any yellowing from seed till now, I kept the nutrients light, up till I did the topping in the veg room then as it came to flower I started adding grow + bloom together (Pure Blend products) there’s LSTing as well but not much!

What do y’all think let me know! Peace & Love

Hey MOD3, can I get some more details on your larger lights? Have you thought about doing a journal?

Sure no problem!

When I started in the flower room the lady was about 10’ and the lights stayed at 18’ from the top now we have a 22’ plant and the lights are in the same position but 16’ from the top (the plant isn’t showing any stress so I’m leaving em)

600w led - King Plus LED
The equivalent was measured at I believe 280w

1000w LED - Holland Star
Measured at about 360-370w and is best for bloom because of it’s far-red spectrum and the fact it has better penetration at a farther distance.

—-

I want to do a journal with a different strain possibly something purple or pink, I had a semi-journal going of my blue dream grow from last year, check out my signature! You can see I had a different set up (closet grow) and had to deal with Newb issues like overwatering, too much nutes etc!

Let me know if you need more info

Peace & Love

The plants are looking good.

King LED pushes the HID equivalency factor to the max. I have their King X6 Dimmable 1800W COB LED Grow Light. It's been put to pasture for veg, as the results of a complete grow in a 2' X 4' tent were disappointing to say the least. 1800W of HID would have caused light burn in my tent. After the first grow the cob substrate was discolored, indicating insufficient cooling. The light at the edges of my grow was far less than that directly under the light, leading to uneven canopy growth. Your King draws 120W from the wall, and they claim 600W HID equivalency.

I can't comment on the Holland Star, as I don't have one.

I'm so angry at the unverifiable claims of low cost LED grow light manufacturers that I decided to build my own.

The plants are looking good.

King LED pushes the HID equivalency factor to the max. I have their King X6 Dimmable 1800W COB LED Grow Light. It's been put to pasture for veg, as the results of a complete grow in a 2' X 4' tent were disappointing to say the least. 1800W of HID would have caused light burn in my tent. After the first grow the cob substrate was discolored, indicating insufficient cooling. The light at the edges of my grow was far less than that directly under the light, leading to uneven canopy growth. Your King draws 120W from the wall, and they claim 600W HID equivalency.

I can't comment on the Holland Star, as I don't have one.

I'm so angry at the unverifiable claims of low cost LED grow light manufacturers that I decided to build my own.

I’d actually love to create my own, possible an ardunio controlled one that will have different spectrum settings for different stages, you know. Thanks for your input!!

I don’t know I read a review about this breeder (only one I could find) and the grower was composing the genetics were bad bad bad and a waste of time,

These pictures I’m about to show will relinquish that, Rareearthseedco is the company I got this from and I can’t see any problems, I took a lot of time to make everything work out smoothly and it has.

The first WW OG seed I planted was 1 1/2 year’s old and it took awhile to spout, then the other 2 seeds germinated perfectly, and then the clone from the #1 WW is going soooo well.

So what I think about this company are 2 things.

1 the grower got sees that we’re either really old and he wasn’t able to fully give the seedling a chance

&

2 that it could be the breeder got better and the seeds work well now (I believe the post was a few years old)

Anyway i have photos ! :D

WW #1 (in flower day 25)

This was the first seed from a few years ago!

Test bud and stem (spacing was bad and wanted to test potency will update on that!)

This is the 2nd WW with some training (in flower day 5)

3rd white widow, slight defoliation like the big fan leaves (in flower day 5)

Then this is so cool, it’s a clone check it out (in flower day 5)

Humble beginnings

Full size

Top View

I love how everything is going it’s looks so nice and comfy in here cannot wait to see them all flourish :)

Best

MOD3

Hey y’all, it’s close to harvest time and it’s starting to smell like gas!

I should have just done a journal lol

Anyway take a look.

Question do leaves HAVE to yellow? Or can I go off these trics? Because their a certain texture now, the buds are plump and hairs are turning amber!

WW#1

You want the hairs to be more than 50% brown before harvesting. A better way is to check the trichomes and ensure at least 70% of them are cloudy. When the trichomes turn amber the characteristics of the harvest changes. When to harvest is a personal choice. Check the grow room, and some other sites and harvest when you think it matches your needs. You may wish to stagger your harvest so that you can try it at various stages. Keep notes so you can harvest your next grow of the same strain at the stage filling your needs.

Back
Top Bottom