OG Kush

OG kush clones:
So final weigh in was 259 grams dried and cured. 9 and 1/4 ounces. Which I think is pretty good for 5 plants under the set-up I had them in.. I did a nice slow week and a half long hang dry and paper bag combo, then a 2 week cure in sealed mason jars in a dark cool place, burping and rotating on the daily. Absolutely mold free! The curing is where this bud really sings, like sweet pieces of candy. On the next batch I'm going to slow cure for 3 weeks, IMHO its definitely worth the wait..Everyone should learn the patience of curing their bud properly. These buds have the sweetest and skunkiest OG kush aroma, glistening with crystals, and are super dense.

Smoke report: When this bud is ground up the smell is incredible! It burns super clean, nice white ash, carroty piney taste. But the high!? WOW... really energetic with a nice head stone. Perfect bud to smoke when you have work to do..Hours just seem to fly by. And little to no burn out crash. confident that I flushed them out plenty before cutting. Awesome for appetite as every time I smoke, the cookie cupboards are emptied. Bong tokes are awesome, but the Vaporizer hits take the cake, and speaking of cake, I made a batch of butter with the scrag buds and leaf. Beautiful edibles with a body numbing high. Great for my back pain. Lays me right out. Everyone I have given samples to love it!, some say its the best Kush they've ever smoked. Thanks to everyone @ 420 for your help and guidance along the way. Without it I wouldn't have gotten this bountiful harvest. I've learned so much with this grow that I'm already adapting to the new one. Already 1 week into flower with the next grow with another 10 clones I took from these.
I think this can now be moved to completed journals and I'll have to start a new one next week.
wiw!

Bag Appeal: _____8/10
Fragrance: ______8/10
Smooth: ________8.5/10
Flavor: _________7.75/10
Duration: _______5 hours (from 0.5g)
Munchies: ______7/10
Cerebral: _______8/10
Couchlock: ______5/10
Relaxation: ______7/10
Paranoia: _______3/10
Sex Drive: ______8/10
Pain relief: ______7.5/10 smoked 8/10 eaten
Anxiety Relief: ___8/10
bud_flush_4web.jpg
bud_flush_1.jpg
chop_3web.jpg
chop_2web.jpg
chop_1web.jpg
final_2trichs_web.jpg

Looks amazing I gott a friend gettin ready harvest an og . How many days did you let this beauty stay I flower to gain maximum potency ? Probably one of my top three medicines I prefer. The duration of this medication is long lasting . Great medicine for daytime actives . Hiking, canoeing, or excellent for tubing down the river. Peace that medicine looks amazing . Great job

Thanks Yohon!:)
I totally agree.
My favorite of all time too.
I've been flowering my OG for 60 days from flip.
Just because I like an uppity energy high. Mostly cloudy with about 10% ambers.
But if you really want this medicine to knock you on your butt, let it go 70+ days.

I've got some reserva privada finishing up right now, my expected chop day is in two more days, will have to scope them to make sure.
I have a solo promo og kush seed from HSO and am thinking of trying it out cause I am not sure how great my cut is. I like the final product better from last years cut of SFV OG that I got from Oaktown

Back
Top Bottom