OGieSel High Pressure Aeroponic Build 2020

Maybe @Kingjoe83 will know something on Canuck seeds.
All I know is I've had bad luck with canuk autos . I bout five they all sprouted then stalled. Sorry not sure what else I can chime in on.

All I know is I've had bad luck with canuk autos . I bout five they all sprouted then stalled. Sorry not sure what else I can chime in on.
Shit well good thing i didnt buy the Autos lol i ended up ordering only 3 Fem Trainwreck Seeds and they threw in 1 Fem white widow seed as well. I plan to use the seeds as mother plants and just keep taking clones from them to use in the tent. Fingers crossed theyre good genetics

Yeah
Shit well good thing i didnt buy the Autos lol i ended up ordering only 3 Fem Trainwreck Seeds and they threw in 1 Fem white widow seed as well. I plan to use the seeds as mother plants and just keep taking clones from them to use in the tent. Fingers crossed theyre good genetics
Yeah bud good luck brotha.

I now stick with seedman two weeks roughly to my place in Ontario Canada..always get more the one free seed. Sorry just have been around a bit now . Crop king seeds has Better auto success to me in my experience. If you go autos I would go there or seedman.

Be safe out there man world is crazy right now .

Yeah

Yeah bud good luck brotha.

I now stick with seedman two weeks roughly to my place in Ontario Canada..always get more the one free seed. Sorry just have been around a bit now . Crop king seeds has Better auto success to me in my experience. If you go autos I would go there or seedman.

Be safe out there man world is crazy right now .

I dont think ill do autos in the near future but good to know just in case thanks

20200405_075405.jpg
Heres the two rooting chamber totes on the false floor, underneath the insulation board
20200405_075624.jpg

Heres the insulation board in place!

I rescued two seedlings from my budy that were extremely neglected. The bigger seedling in the back left is mendo purps and the seed in the front is some type of purple cbd strain. If they end up surviving, im eventually going to transplant them out of the system. Depends how fast i get my seeds or if the clubs around me get some good clones in, im playing it by ear atm.

Most of the roots were tangled in a screen on the outside of the little shot glass container the seed was in so a majority of the roots got ripped off. Been in my setup for about 2 days now & the roots have healthy new growth coming on so thats a good sign
20200405_075455.jpg

So ive left all 4 leds on for over 36 hours straight at a height of 20 inches for the 600w equiv. & 16 inches for the two 300w equiv and took some measurements.
Todays weather was a steady 58°F outside
Ambient room temp. 70°F
Temp @ room ceiling . 75.3°F
Temp @ tent ceiling. 80.4°F
Temp @ lights. 90.1°F
Temp @ top of insulation board. 82.4°F
Temp @ underneath insulation. (Rooting chamber) 66.2°F
Temp @ false floor (collection tanks) 60°F

I can work with these temps all day long, granted it was a cold day today though i should be fine for now. Ill take the same readings on a hot day

Plants should drop it a little as well.
True that they'll make a big difference, i should throw the 1000w up there and see how hot it gets, thats the real question. Idk if my setup can even handle it . I feel like I'd been fine most days but if we get a heat wave or something, im F*cked!!!

still havent set up the 1000w for the heat test yet, but the mendo purps plant looks like its coming around. Starting to turn dark green again. the cbd seedling looks like its hurting a bit . Couldnt get a pic during lights out so its kinda hard to tell but ill try to snag a better one later today.
20200409_193948.jpg

20200409_193955.jpg

Both plants look HORRIBLE haha but all the clones at the club around me are bammer & im still waiting for me seeds so im just going to keep these ugly girls (fingers crossed) growing.
Might as well use the system in the mean time since its fully functional.
P.h. is at 6.0
P.p.m. is at 440
Current Pump timer set to
DAY: 4 SEC ON 3:15 OFF
NIGHT: 4 SEC ON 3:45 OFF

Lights are off at 10, on at 3.
Blower is off from 10:30 to 2:30
Ive been manipulating the tap root to coil inside the net pot for as long as i can to help encourage more lateral growth. Here's a pic of the net pots yesterday
20200405_133744.jpg

You can see a good amount of roots inside the net pots. Ill take another pic of the roots later today as well

Heres another pic of the mendo, in pretty rough shape...but i have a good feeling it'll make a strong comeback, started to perk up again.
20200410_180313.jpg

Checked the roots & they're getting good growth,
20200410_205452.jpg
growing pretty fast vertically so i dialed up the off times. Now its 3:45 off during the day & 4:00 off at night

Back
Top Bottom