OGieSel High Pressure Aeroponic Build 2020

It is an interesting setup and once the kinks are worked out, should be highly efficient which is something that always peaks my interest having a background in engineering:)
Yes, it should be! Thats why i originally went this route. I remember reading on up Aeroponics when i first started looking into growing years ago, & i knew that it was the way to go. I like being able to control every aspect of the grow. If set up correctly, you Don't have to worry about under/over watering or root rot, the second you see the plants stressing/showing signs of a deficiency, you can make adjustments on the fly and correct it almost immediately & Like you said its Extremely efficient

plants aren't as perky as they once were, just like my last batch of fire og during this time. Pretty sure They're just getting acquainted with their new home & the root abuse i gave them hahaha im not worried about it, they'll bounce back in no time

70° in the tent right now at ~60% RH Here's some pics i took this morning
20200426_083518.jpg

20200426_083521.jpg

Dialed the pump back to 3 on. 5 off during the day & 3 on 6:30 off at night. I believe the rockwool is becoming too saturated. Once i get decent root structure through the net pots, ill dial the timer back down.

Well after a 5 day trip, i returned home to see that 3 out of the 4 plants have some new lush growth coming through . The 4th plant is struggling but she's definitely going to make it. She has new growth as well, just not as lush as the rest of her sisters. Some of the older leaves have yellowed & crinkled, so im going to do a light trim in the morning, ive been driving all day... im pooped. Lol snagged these pics as soon as i got back. Will get some without the leds on so you can really see the color coming back .
20200504_165831.jpg

20200504_165834.jpg

It took about just as long for these clones to get acclimated to my setup as my Fire OG clones did. Roughly 11 days.

20200505_073708.jpg

20200505_073711.jpg
20200505_073714.jpg
The Runt!
20200505_073718.jpg

After doing a little trimming i noticed something Terrible.........
20200505_072834.jpg
20200505_072938.jpg
20200505_072921.jpg

F*CKIN SPIDER MITES!!!!!!!!
I believe these clones were already infected prior to purchasing. These are dark heart nursery clones so im not sure if it came from them infected or maybe the club could have had infected clones on the same shelf and they spread to these ones or what but i highly doubt i introduced them. Luckily i caught them now , should be somewhat easy to eradicate. This is my first time ever having a spider mite problem.

Thank you so much for your detailed build!

I know it's been a while on this thread, but I've just starting to reinvestigate high pressure aeroponics.

How's the system holding up?

I just skimmed your build, did you use an accumulator? I don't think I saw one....?

Back
Top Bottom