OGK and ? Unknown

First time. Started the OGK in cellpaks and I don’t think they liked it. They seemed to be stunted. Moved them to 4” then into 3gal pots. The big one in the back has been topped. The close one on the right is bent 90 to the ground and held with some stakes. The small one on the left has only been topped. 5 weeks tomorrow. May go one more week before 12/12 and take cuttings. I’ll get some better white light pics
B8EE1519-A2A2-45E1-8F5D-8B40621F0A0B.jpeg

Welcome. Very healthy plants. Consider bigger grow bags.
Thanks Doc. I have been back and forth with up-potting, I am vertically limited so need to keep them short. I may have to build some short squat 5 or 7 gal. This is my first real go round. Long history of gardening, nursery work etc. I’m not really concerned with large yield so maybe the small pots will be ok.

Thanks Doc. I have been back and forth with up-potting, I am vertically limited so need to keep them short. I may have to build some short squat 5 or 7 gal. This is my first real go round. Long history of gardening, nursery work etc. I’m not really concerned with large yield so maybe the small pots will be ok.
If you up pot, they will still stretch the same length during bloom. You're doing a great job keeping them compact.

If you up pot, they will still stretch the same length during bloom. You're doing a great job keeping them compact.
Thanks. Im slightly nervous to over train them but not sure that is possible. Every time I bend and set another pin they bounce right back.
thinking about cutting back this week and using the cut offs for clones then let them go to 12/12

Next time/grow I re-pot from 4” I am going to lay them horizontally in the new pot.

I am not sure they can be over trained. I use SCROG, and I train plants to a 2X2 foot square. I bet I could train one plant to cover a 4X4 foot square, as long as I have some way to tie them down. It would take a long time, though.
I checked out the scrog link in your signature, I think it’s too late for this go round but I will do it with my clones for sure.

Back
Top Bottom