OGnedster's Coco Training Wheels Grow - Blueberry, WW, Amnesia Haze 2018

ognedster

Hi all, old fart who took a long hiatus from indoor growing. Trying LED's for the first time on my freebies. 2 x DP Blueberry, a Serious WW, and an Amnesia Haze. I have SK1 and Chocoloco, as well as Sour Diesel seeds on hand. Seedsman Skunk 1 was the last good skunk I grew, and it was just as good if not better than the phenos of Sensi Seeds SK1 I had in the late 80's - early 90's. Chocoloco should not be confused with Chocolope, as I prefer it hands down. I believe Vison is the only breeder offering this. I have not grown it yet myself. Ok here are some photos, I flipped the plants to 12/12 a couple days ago. They have been vegging 4-5 weeks. I'm using advanced nutrients at 1/2 strength. I'm afraid to bump it up although I have seen no burning. The BB plants have giant thick tree trunk stems!
So far I'm impressed with what I have seen from the LED's. I bought 2 600W CREE lamps, the X6 Maxbloom lights. I haven't mounted the other lamp yet, but they are getting big enough to spread them out and add the second lamp now. Here's a few photos.

Those are 5 gallon pots btw. I have a DWC setup for my setup, this was my first time trying coco and I won’t use it again. Works great, just too much maintenance. I’m a working musician and it’s really tough for me to water twice a day.

Hey team, today I mounted my carbon filter setup and my 2nd 600W lamp. I spread the plants out and they are all getting primo light. I still have the lights up high so I get some stretch, but I’ll bring them down on the tops after about 3 weeks.

Looking really good. I just started growing in Coco couple months ago and I love the results I'm getting. I was growing in soil and getting decent results but i get alot faster growth in the coco. Have you thought of installing a reservoir with a water system on timer or drip system. I'm planning to install a watering setup for my grow in the near future.✌️

Looking really good. I just started growing in Coco couple months ago and I love the results I'm getting. I was growing in soil and getting decent results but i get alot faster growth in the coco. Have you thought of installing a reservoir with a water system on timer or drip system. I'm planning to install a watering setup for my grow in the near future.✌️

Well I'm not going to grow in Coco the next time, I'm going to a DWC system. It's easier for me to maintain and I believe my growth rates were actually much better. I haven't seen a yield off LED's yet, so I can't say what's the final result yet.

Coco does great with a drip system but I guess it's a preference thing. You can also feed at higher ppm in Coco. I know one thing my plants are growing like crazy in Coco. I've never had this fast of growth. I topped two of my plants at fifth node at twelve days old. Now that is some fast growth.✌️

Have you ever considered lollipopping? Them blurples don't penatrate worth a dime. The bottom stuff will most likely be alot of fluffy stuff. If you would remove all the fluff in the future you would gain more growth on your colas. Alot of growers that grow with blurple lights goes for scrogg cause of the lack of penatration. Also you can do tip spreading to help with node spacing.✌️

Back
Top Bottom