Oh dear why!

Justoned14

Hey all I,m new to this site would like to say hi and I hope all is well also in advance thanks for your future answers.
I have grown a couple of times indoors which has been smoke-able but last month I put a (AK48) plant outside which was not well just to see if anything would happened to her, All of of a sudden she shot up like a bush crossed with a short tree. That is ace but its a shared garden so I tried surrounding it with plants and bushes but it was still too big. So after much thought and eager arms.I decided to bring her in trying to be really gentle with the roots I started forking up the plant trying to go as low as possible. As soon I got her out of the ground I noticed she started to droop a bit but then when I put her new (home) pot and brought her in she drooped even more so I put her in my tiny tent under a 400 HPS and fed her some Revive, Cannazyme and Rhizotonic.

My question is will she be OK will she come round in time or have I made her time come to the end ???

If anybody wants me to post a pic just ask I just did not want to disturb her at the moment as she might be getting use to her surroundings.

How do I upload Images

Thanks xx

Hi Justoned14.

Welcome to 420 Magazine and the community of members that gathers here. Have to agree with fatty that any advice or suggestions would benefit greatly from photo's.

Has the plant begun to bud yet? If not, you may want to consider topping the plant and reducing the amount of foliage the roots are attempting to support. Not only is the plant potentially going to be affected by the difference in outdoor light (sun) compared to your 400 watt HPS but also the disturbance to the root structure.

What type of schedule are you using for the light? Is it similar to the environment from which the plant was thriving? If not you might want to consider easing her in to longer "daytime" hours rather than all at once jumping from say 13 hours of light to 18 hours.

I look forward to any photos you can provide that might help us pool our resources and thoughts to help you.

Be well and happy growing from the other side of the pond!

Oh, and again :welcome: to :420:

First off pal go to gallery at the top of the page click and at the bottom it ses upload image then follw the instructions.
Your plant will probably be ok but then again might not it's one of them but pics will help us help you

What a nice gentleman 100 veiws and 1 Fatty replies thank you.

It looks a lot better already I have it in the Libary with a 27 watt CFL just above so it concentrates on the roots and not growing

Sorry I have uploaded 3 images and I just cant seem to get them up on here for the link so I do not know if it takes time or not.

Hi Justoned14.

Welcome to 420 Magazine and the community of members that gathers here. Have to agree with fatty that any advice or suggestions would benefit greatly from photo's.

Has the plant begun to bud yet? If not, you may want to consider topping the plant and reducing the amount of foliage the roots are attempting to support. Not only is the plant potentially going to be affected by the difference in outdoor light (sun) compared to your 400 watt HPS but also the disturbance to the root structure.

What type of schedule are you using for the light? Is it similar to the environment from which the plant was thriving? If not you might want to consider easing her in to longer "daytime" hours rather than all at once jumping from say 13 hours of light to 18 hours.

I look forward to any photos you can provide that might help us pool our resources and thoughts to help you.

Be well and happy growing from the other side of the pond!

Oh, and again :welcome: to :420:

Thank you your making me feel very comfortable and happy on here that is a good idea with the topping but I think I have realized how to put photos on here. Regarding the light cycle what would you recomend sorry shorter day lights ?
Pleasure to meet you sir !

Plant looks good pal but get her in a bigger pot atleast 10ltr give her some root stim and more light happy days good job so far .as for lights veg with 6400 k cfls and 2700k for flower but you will want atleast 10 of them 27 watters

I have a tiny tent what she could fit in but there is a lady flowering in there there is only room for 1 I am not greedy just save my money buying it from the dealers. Also there is 400 watt in there I just wanted her to come round with her roots hence the little CFL.

Stupid question but it was hard as fuck to get in to that how would you suggest transplanting as she is quite heavy and it is not like any simple transplant sorry to be dumB.

Thank you

Transplants are a pain at that size but you will benefit in the end what I do is get the next pot say half full with soil or your medium of choice then I put my hand ontop of the small pot with the stem between my fingers then turn upside down give the pot a little squeeze and out comes the plant then straight in the new half full pot then fill in the edges .I know your plant is a good size and heavy but that's how I would do it (ask for a helper if you can)
Also if you have root stim give a full dose when you water it in to the new pot this will help relieve any stresses on the plant

Transplants are a pain at that size but you will benefit in the end what I do is get the next pot say half full with soil or your medium of choice then I put my hand ontop of the small pot with the stem between my fingers then turn upside down give the pot a little squeeze and out comes the plant then straight in the new half full pot then fill in the edges .I know your plant is a good size and heavy but that's how I would do it (ask for a helper if you can)
Also if you have root stim give a full dose when you water it in to the new pot this will help relieve any stresses on the plant

Will do thank you I have Rhizo, Cannazyme and Revive which is for cuttings and transplants

Superb good luck a d let us know how you get on

Certainly will do mate your the first person that spoke to me on here I feel like the lonely kid in skool lol I will keep on doing updates on here every other day or whenever I can thanks once again Happy Smoking

I want to put her in flower straight as Im worried about the height and the one whats 4 week in to flower does not look that healthy what would you do in my situation.

Been sticking with PH 6.5 in veg and flower she was under a under a 25 CFL watt Grow Light in veg which I fed her Dutch Master Grow A and B N 3.5 P 0.5 K 4.5 which probably was the problem. She is in Coco soil and in flower I been giving her Canna Boost and a splash of PK 13/14 She started by her tips going yellow on the ends in 2 week of flower which turned to spots by 3 weeks and 4 weeks her leaves started to go brown and crispy I think I am just wasting time keeping her in flower as she so poly and while Gaga I have called her is just in the middle of the room with a fan and the CFL bulb.

Thanks Fatty

You problem with that dude is ph if it's in coco ph should be between 5.5 and 6 I just started a coco thread for tips and stuff but nobody seems interested and my first tip is don't go over ph 6 in veg or anytime else you will get a calcium def 2 or3 weeks In to flower both n and cal defs look similar at first so start ph ing at 5.8 and she will be fine .now the ak can it get daylight somewhere or some more cfls (sorry I can't say bin it it's not in my nature) top every branch and keep topping it to keep it small don't worry you can be brutal in veg and they will recover this will also give you a nice bush when the other is done .have a look at my journal you can see how much I just bend them and trust I brake a lot of branches but in a week or 2 1 turns into 2

I have a little wardobe what I use for vegging but there is a new seed in their so thats throws that out of the window AK48 4 weeks - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery hopefully you will be able to see her
The bird has gone and cramped her in the litle tent with the sick plant so now its tight for space in their I understand that she did not want a plant in the middle of the room.

So now I am really stumped Fatty help

Back
Top Bottom