Oh hello there!

Alyn

Hey...as you probably guessed, I'm new around here >.>

I'm Alyn. I'm 21-years-old and recently moved to eastern TN with my fiance. I spend a lot (too much) of my time playing video games...but when I'm not saving Skyrim from dragons or going on a killing spree in League of Legends, I'm spending time with my love, cuddling with my kitten Oliver, or running around in the back yard with my boxer/black lab mix Dexter.

Currently unemployed (due to the move) but looking for work. I am also working towards getting back into school and obtaining a degree in Psychology.

I started smoking about three years ago, though I have been around it my entire life. I was raised by hippies (when my mom was a kid, she and her siblings and my grandmother stood outside of Grateful Dead concerts selling tye-dye shirts, if that gives you any idea). My family never tried to hide it from me, and even incorporated education about the use of cannabis into my home-school curriculum. However, I personally made the informed decision to not partake until I had completed high school. Now, I use the good herb to self-medicate for OCD/Major Depressive Disorder (in conjunction with treatment from my doctor)...and sometimes, I smoke just because. :peace:

Anyway, I'm excited to meet like-minded people and hopefully make some friends here!

Thanks for reading, and take care :love:

Back
Top Bottom