Oh hi.

Lucent

Hello everyone.

I have been browsing MJ forums for awhile now and it seems this is one of the only ones that isn't "O SHI-! LeTz SmukE sUM CHRonIK! Am I COOL NOW?"

I am looking to become more political about MJ and I will be getting my medical card before the year ends, which will entitle me to grow legally after spring semester and after I move out of my parents house.

My parents used to smoke so they support my habits, but grew up in the 70s so they don't see any medicinal value to marijuana. But it helps me, and i've seen therapists for my depression/trouble sleeping/adhd/appetite disorder (loss of it). Nothing worked a year ago, back when i had never smoked marijuana and I was totally against it. Now having tried it, I have a better understanding of it and I love it. The only thing i like to stay clear of is "typical stoners" who smoke because they think its cool or they feel cooler because of it.

Anyways, I'll be posting a lot of questions in the growing section because I will start growing starting next summer. And i will be browsing the LEGAL ACTION section because i hope to "Get Active" about medical marijuana and its uses as well as other uses for hemp and such.

So, i wrote a lot and a lot of it is probably unnecessary information, but whatever there it is. And hi everyone.

Thanks,
Lucent

Welcome to 420magazine

There are a lot of helpful master-class growers here.

Also an enourmous amount of FAQ stuff so you can research exactly the area where you need help.

Back
Top Bottom