Oh my, I love this place

jusohappy

High all,

I happened upon some lil orphaned AK47s and this where I ended up to figure out how to care for lil ones. Thanks in advance for all of the questions I am certain to have, as a newbie just dipping his toe in the water, I see a-lot of CFLs in my future, so amazed/inspired at what so many have done with a little pigtail lights. after spending some time here I can't look at any square or rectangular shaped anything without thinking Oh yeah, I could make a "box" out of that..this is gonna be so much fun:Rasta:

Welcome, Jusohappy. You will find alot of useful info. on this site. Good luck with your grow.

:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. Please feel free to :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Check this hash out guys!
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
Captain Kronic's Medical Dirt Grow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Back
Top Bottom