Oh my, she's sick, but why?

Badwolf507

This is my first grow. I have no idea what went wrong....but it did.
I have a stop motion video of the first 24hrs of her life, she grows then her leafs curl and she stopped growing.
Does anyone have any idea what I might have done wrong?
image1386.jpg

I don't know why they're sideways but oh well.
So I'm using a CFL for vegging. I have a humidifier, the thermo is 2.2 degrees cooler than the out side temp says so its 76.8 and the humidity is 45%.
My friend who grows says I had the light too close before so I backed it off. Might that have been the only prob?

image1391.jpg
image1390.jpg

I had 9 clones under 2 CFl and they did just fine, Not a big fan of the plugs or rooters, but my last clones were done in jiffy root shooters. Looks to me , as with mine to much moisture and the plant does not really have a root system to use it so the soil stays a little more moist a little longer, I give mine a sip and then let them sit. As for the light being to hot put your hand under it and vary the distance when it is warm to hot on your hand it is too close, best of luck look forward to an update, OG.

^^^ YHA i think you may have mooved them too far away now, CFL's dont get extremly hot and if you have far moving air near you can almost have light inch from plant, hand method is best, if you can hold ur hand there for 30 sec with out hand feeling burnt ur fine, sun is hot as hell in summer so they are strong

She's ok!
I moved the light, and stopped watering as much. I was probably just being a nervous first time grower.
Thanks for the help everyone.
image1403.jpg

Back
Top Bottom