Oh No - It's A Green Hole! - Reverse Thrusters! - Dammit - Too Late!

Hmmm... Update.... Well, this journal is supposed to be over!
It won't die... lol.
It's been a strange couple months- issues with internet, and with life, and I've been sort of slinking around on the outskirts of 420 and neglecting my friends and subscriptions. Met a few more trolls along the way. Why, I ask myself, am I doing what I am doing? I do not know, but I assume that the balance will right itself eventually.
I do have the solo cup stuff going on, and the run of Malawi is starting to finish already, with one plant of the three phenos harvested and drying now. It has also been a strange couple months in the grow- with even less time spent there than usual, endless digital timer mishaps, and some ph shenanigans. Things have turned out half decently in spite of it all- but nothing too award-winning.
Due to some runaway technology- I had some issues with a runaway internet drain this month, got cut off, and am facing a huge bill. Sold my girlfriend's cats to YumYumChow restaurant to buy enough data allowance to get me through this week, but I can't see myself posting pictures unless I get to some sort of public wifi connection type place, or something.
Which I might do:thumb:. I do miss journaling.
Thanks as always for dropping in, friends! To be continued...

I can sure appreciate this feeling.

Know that you're missed big guy. Your company means a lot to us and we can't get enough.

Consider growing more dope so we can follow you! It's not a hard decision :rofl:

Much love Weasel! Thinkin' about you :high-five:

Hey Weaselcracker sorry to hear about your internet mishap but great to hear that you are alive and well! I managed to get back to 420 myself yesterday and wanted to post here but didn't know if you were just waiting for a mod to close the journal, now that you've posted it will live on for another month so I can post :)

Great new profile picture lol, LONG LIVE THE SQUIRREL! All the best mate :passitleft:

Thanks guys ❤️
Actually, I did report this journal to 420 as completed, and got the finish-up post from them, etc.
To my understanding, finished journals are open and free to post on. Or is this just for a time and then they get closed? I'll have to go looking for an old journal to try and post on.
If not, what is the difference between a completed journal and an active one, and why report it to the mods and have them go to the work of posting a farewell notice? Hmmmm....
Anyway, it's open now, obviously.
I would post a few pics of how the grow is doing, not that it's too amazing. But I know the internet data police are hovering waiting to get me. The data I got for the cats is running low and the girlfriend is starting to wonder where her cats went. Trouble is brewing, and I don't know where to get more cats.

Which suddenly makes me realize...

Nah- it's too small, it wouldn't pay for enough data to post more than one or two pictures.
Anyway, Mr Squirrel has been very good lately. Very quiet! Considering that he's right next to my bed, a quiet squirrel is a good squirrel :thumb:

Or is it?

Shit...

What are you up to in there Squirrely?

Courtesy of the cats though, here is a somewhat low-res picture of my jarred Malawi bud from tonight, one plant's worth of which I now have curing. It's incredibly crystalline and white. The bit of finger hash I smoked from it was simply amazing and made me feel magnificent, and I look forward to smoking some of the bud. It's still highly possible that I won't like it, if it's as ass-kickingly strong and crazy as everyone says.

image36293.jpg

I wonder if the squirrel is there to pinch your stash while you sleep.
If I was a squirrel and you were sleeping, I would.
That malawi looks wonderful brother, how much did you get from that plant?

Maybe that's why he's so quiet these days then! He's probably laying on his back with all four legs out and a smile.
The Malawi run has been kind of funny. Mostly because I didn't know what to expect, I suppose. There was quite a lot of stretch for a few weeks there and I was expecting them to overgrow the screens. But then they just stopped and settled down meekly, proceeding to make quite small buds. Buds were little sticky pom-poms, kind of like a Dr Seuss plant.
The plant I harvested was always the runt. However, it has also been the stickiest one so far, and has finished first by a mile. Kind of low yield- about 25% less than I've been getting off my other plants. It looks like I got about two and half ounces from it maybe? I didn't weigh it. I'm giving a bunch away today to friends to test it out. I hope to see them completely obliterated. :)

Well, I do love sativas, and it is generally only indicas that have turned my brain sideways, but when I read smoke reviews like 'devastating', and 'more akin to LSD than cannabis', and 'three tokes and I wish I hadn't had the second one', well I think I'll give this to some friends to 'appreciate' first. I have a busy week ahead of me, can't afford to be devastated till I get a break. Hey, that's what friends are for!

Hmmm... Update.... Well, this journal is supposed to be over!
It won't die... lol.
It's been a strange couple months- issues with internet, and with life, and I've been sort of slinking around on the outskirts of 420 and neglecting my friends and subscriptions. Met a few more trolls along the way. Why, I ask myself, am I doing what I am doing? I do not know, but I assume that the balance will right itself eventually.
I do have the solo cup stuff going on, and the run of Malawi is starting to finish already, with one plant of the three phenos harvested and drying now. It has also been a strange couple months in the grow- with even less time spent there than usual, endless digital timer mishaps, and some ph shenanigans. Things have turned out half decently in spite of it all- but nothing too award-winning.
Due to some runaway technology- I had some issues with a runaway internet drain this month, got cut off, and am facing a huge bill. Sold my girlfriend's cats to YumYumChow restaurant to buy enough data allowance to get me through this week, but I can't see myself posting pictures unless I get to some sort of public wifi connection type place, or something.
Which I might do:thumb:. I do miss journaling.
Thanks as always for dropping in, friends! To be continued...

I can relate, sorry for your turn of luck Pard, hope it turns right around soon even better :green_heart:

Somebody close to me has some Malawi plants growing (dont know the bank) and I was interested in asking for a clone. I would like to try my hand at sativas too. Recently ordered some El Dorado, supposedly mexican sativa back-cross, who knows. I wish I get them soon.
Akin to LSD sounds crazy haha I always hear of trippy sativa high but I havent experienced it myself. Most likely Im still a noob.
I always wonder if you are eating smoked salmon in this very moment, if I could I would.
I swear.

Lol! Just finished dinner, stir fried veggies and rice with smoked salmon.
I'm surprised that sativa isn't the common smoke where you are. When I first started smoking mostly all there was around was sativa, imported from Jamaica, Thailand, and Mexico

Lol! Just finished dinner, stir fried veggies and rice with smoked salmon.
I'm surprised that sativa isn't the common smoke where you are. When I first started smoking mostly all there was around was sativa, imported from Jamaica, Thailand, and Mexico
I guess the weed grown outdoors here is mostly sativa. There is this strain "San Miguelito" they use for commercial grows, but I dont have access to that strain yet. Sin semilla cannabis here is almost always some Indica dominant hybrid. I have smoked some street bought haze that tasted good, but wasnt that potent. I will have to grow them myself to judge. There is a strain called "Lilly" by Delicatessen, sativa dominant with 8-9 weeks flowering. It has been recommended to me by growers from Spain and my own country. I might try it soon.

I kind of knew you were eating salmon, something inside of me was sure about it.
Talking about delicacies, you should try fried-chicken empanadas.

Yum, sounds delicous, even though I'll have to google it to know just what it is.:) I'll do my best to make some. Thanks! A lot of outdoor grown sativas around the world that I've smoked have been pretty mild. With some amazing and always surprising exceptions. I just prefer the high because I function much better on it

If your hash got you high as you'd like it then the bud will do the job for sure. Enjoy, man!

Sent from my SM-T335 using 420

Thanks Conradino. That is what I'm hoping. I do usually find a slightly different effect from hash than I do from the herb, but I'm hoping for the same pleasant effect from the bud. I was pleasantly surprised as I was expecting to be a jittery mess, lol.

Back
Top Bottom