Oh No!

ReciCup

So my lights fell and almost crushed my (almost ready for harvest) girl!!! What can I do?! Should I do anything? Should I have at NOW?! I think I’m still like 2.5/3 wks out:(:eek: HELP! #iAmAFirstTimer
@Billpopy79

Attachments

• 3192597A-3283-4CE3-B794-09AB14A2761D.jpeg
    3192597A-3283-4CE3-B794-09AB14A2761D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
  • 9AC16FFE-B650-415D-BE22-04E49DD20034.jpeg
    9AC16FFE-B650-415D-BE22-04E49DD20034.jpeg
    987.8 KB · Views: 56
Any limbs that are broken can be taped and/or tied from above to hold it into position. Most any tape will do, electrical or duct tape seem to be popular. If tied from above don’t let string or plant wire be so tight that it cuts into skin or plant tissue. I would try the repairs and keep running her... maybe back off the light just a bit for a day or two since she has already suffered some stress from this accident. Personally I would not harvest at this time - chances are good she won’t skip a beat.

Any limbs that are broken can be taped and/or tied from above to hold it into position. Most any tape will do, electrical or duct tape seem to be popular. If tied from above don’t let string or plant wire be so tight that it cuts into skin or plant tissue. I would try the repairs and keep running her... maybe back off the light just a bit for a day or two since she has already suffered some stress from this accident. Personally I would not harvest at this time - chances are good she won’t skip a beat.
Thanks for the response. When you say “back off the light just a bit for a day or two...” do you mean keep it off or LITERALLY (push it) back?

Marijuana plants are very hardy, sometimes hard to kill. You should be ok. If there are branches that are cracked you can tape them up and they may live. If they’re bent but not cracked then you just super cropped you’re branches and should recover after a couple hours :thumb:

Marijuana plants are very hardy, sometimes hard to kill. You should be ok. If there are branches that are cracked you can tape them up and they may live. If they’re bent but not cracked then you just super cropped you’re branches and should recover after a couple hours :thumb:
Also, what happens if the stalk is leaning juuuuust a little:nervous-guy:

Also, what happens if the stalk is leaning juuuuust a little:nervous-guy:
Also, what happens if the stalk is leaning juuuuust a little

might end up looking like this looks like a swollen knuckle

Attachments

• IMG_1967.JPG
    IMG_1967.JPG
    842.6 KB · Views: 24
I'm sure she wanted to be LST'd and super cropped anyways. They really can take a beating... you can bet she'll recover. I managed to break one of my main colas and had it hanging by a thread with some support and it still finished up fine. Tell your light to hang in there too.

I'm sure she wanted to be LST'd and super cropped anyways. They really can take a beating... you can bet she'll recover. I managed to break one of my main colas and had it hanging by a thread with some support and it still finished up fine. Tell your light to hang in there too.
Such an encouraging comment! THANKS SOOO MUCH!

Back
Top Bottom