ohio

badfish

Hello there everyone. just recently joined 420 mag. i love it! please any advice when it comes to outdoor medicinal grow give me tips. Ohio has some pretty awesome climates for sure. its just a shame most states its illegal. but i gotta say, penalties here aren't as strict as not having a green card in Cali. once a year we have a marijuana march in Cleveland. it brings many medicinal users from all over Ohio to put a good word in for something that should be not just decriminalized, but just straight accepted into modern day society. but either way. if the worlds natural medicine is making a comeback and reaching doctors and some television broadcasts. who knows, all these things are one step closer to a mature consideration to an acceptance of medicinal cannabis. but otherwise, im glad to be here :)

~badfish :roorrip:

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Meigs, Perry and Hocking counties are beautiful and bountiful. This season not so much though, it looks like about 25% harvest. 1 plant for the bugs, 1 plant for the animals, 1 plant for the hiker and 1 for me.
Just got to roll with it, scouting and prepping new plots in Oct.

V

Years ago when I had friends in Ohio, I attended an OU Halloween block party in Athens. I think. The memory is strangely fuzzy. I did manage to remember her name, though. It was Alice. Or Alicia. Staci...? Oh well, I'm pretty sure she was a blonde.

Back
Top Bottom