Ohioboy With Fast Buds: Let's See How Fast Exactly

Mornin all I hit both of the ak's last night with more training I'm trying to find out if I should just top with a little lst just to open them up or really hst train em and see what happens so here the ak 48
420-magazine-mobile1553877625.jpg
420-magazine-mobile864869196.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1650991919.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1916725642.jpg
this other is the ak49
420-magazine-mobile1277385893.jpg
420-magazine-mobile254086397.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1605125021.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1021918174.jpg
420-magazine-mobile340303146.jpg
Wednesday is my feed and water day so yesterday was just water and root enhancer then feed (when I say feed I mean nutes) feed water again repeat. Hope alls well with all be well

What's up Hi? Those are looking sweet man. But, how often do you water? & how much ea time? You watered & fed one day, then watered w root enhancers next day? Sorry for the confusion, just wanted to make sure I was understanding. Why do you take off so many of the leaves? Thanks for patience & knowledge man

:thumb: I had two of my seedlings "dampen off". Still have three!!

You have amazing training skills Ohio!

What's up Hi? Those are looking sweet man. But, how often do you water? & how much ea time? You watered & fed one day, then watered w root enhancers next day? Sorry for the confusion, just wanted to make sure I was understanding. Why do you take off so many of the leaves? Thanks for patience & knowledge man

:thumb: I had two of my seedlings "dampen off". Still have three!!

So I have a 15 gallon reservoir that I make up either veg or flower nutes and hand syphon out every Wednesday so I don't know exactly how much I'm giving them but I feed until I get good overflow. When I'm just giving them water I give my autos 1/2 gallon and there in 3 gallon pots my photos are in 10 gallon pots and I give them 1-1/4 gallons I only feed once a week.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom