Oil, my 2nd try

20200208_161143.jpg

Wife says It works better then anything. ANYTHING! For her neck down, body pain. Her inner organs suck a#@ and hate her. I rub her atleast twice a day neck down to her rear and her whole stomach area. Ive been applying her oil for almost a year now and I would say its 80% relief for her.
She says its dankelicious
It does have a smell that takes getting used to. :oops:

Wife says It works better then anything. ANYTHING!

I just shared some for the first time... the body butter with someone with cerebal palsy that has joint inflammation and pain in her knee. She put some on and her pain went away and she could walk better.

She asked, "Are you sure there are no effects when using the cream, I'm feeling really good right now." :)

Oh my there ain't nothing else like this! sighh

He should not get high applying it to the body?

So it's apparently a widely held myth that topicals will not get you high, so start off with a small application and work yourself up from there. Different oils have different levels of oleic acid, which is the main reason for the deepest penetration. Please update us!

Body Butter
24% Shea butter, 24% Cocoa butter, 24% Coconut oil, 24% Almond oil, 4% Lecithin
Melt on low heat, put in fridge until stiff, whip
Add Peppermint, Lavender and Menthol for aroma

@steffgrowsweed

This recipe is so perfect. Here is the butter one month later, stored at room temperature. The same as the day it was made, YAY!

0306200056.jpg

He should not get high applying it to the body?

So it's apparently a widely held myth that topicals will not get you high
With just straight grapeseed oil topical 1 once flower to 1 cup oil. My wife now is getting rubbed down pretty much whole body. She does not get high. Not even oh I think I feel something! It does not enter your blood stream. She does get relief. And that folks is what its all about.:love:

It does not enter your blood stream.

Maybe you missed my posts about multiple people reporting my topicals get them high. Just because yours doesn't doesn't mean they ALL are the same, right? I use different ingredients that assist absorption, apparently.

Maybe you missed my posts about multiple people reporting my topicals get them high. Just because yours doesn't doesn't mean they ALL are the same, right? I use different ingredients that assist absorption, apparently.
Yup you are right I did miss your post about multiple people reporting getting high off your topicals. And topicals are not all the same.

Back
Top Bottom