Ok - A semi new grower needs some expert advice on water feeding

Loggerjoe1

Ok so this is my second grow. I didnt get to see my first grow go into flower due to code enforcement. So i have a few questions.

1. How much water should i water with? I am growing 12 planys in 5 gallon pots with a 50/50 mix of verma soil and verma fire . I have been wartering 2 times a week using emerald harvests 3 part plus all the additives. My question is am i watering too much. The plant doesnt show that im overwatering. But my pots seem to still be moist every time i water. I am just worried that i dont have enough nutes in there if i dont water.

Second. Is the lower leaves seem to be dying off. Dont know if its just that there not getting light ( im under 16 HO T5s ) or if its something else.
20170112_225022.jpg
20170112_225002.jpg

I think you are over watering personally, I would water when she asks for it or when soil is dry. The nutes will stay in there for her to feed so you'll be OK. But over watering can cause a lot of damage to you lady

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Ok so i am still a little lost. Is it a nute burn? Should i flush my girls. Or just let it dry out? Checked on them today and there still brownimg on the bottom but the tops look good
20170115_211914.jpg
20170115_211940.jpg
20170115_211855.jpg
20170115_211958.jpg

I'm no expert but I'd let them dry out. If it is over watering you'll see the leaves perk back up as it dries out. Then flush with PH'd water and that should get things back on track.

I don't want to take credit for this quote but its been working for me quite well. "if leaves are up I'm hungry down means I'm full"

Back
Top Bottom