OK doing it right this time

tokin4ever

Can some one make me a list of what i need to have the dankest outdoor weed. I mean everything of the soil, water, fertaliser, what chems need for ph levels. JUST EVERYTHING!! Sick of growing and making stupid fu*k ups. doing it right this time.. if there is a thread where all this already exists can someone please direct me to it. I will greatly appreciate it.

well dude im gonna put this as simple as possible...if you have to have EVERYTHING told to you, you probly shouldnt be growing.

This site is amazing, its astonishing what you canf ind on here. Theres some grow info and tutorials and what not so use the search engine. Before you grow the only thing there is to do is prepare yourself and read, read, read, read, and read as much as you can. Dont even plan on growing untill you are totally confident in your skills and the information youve recieved. We cant tell you how to grow or what to grow with because growers are like musicians we all have different styles and capabilities that other people dont. Also every grower has his own personal preference to soil, hydro, indoor, outdoor...the ferts they like to use and nutes ...etc, etc. Nobody becomes a good grower by being told what to do, thats no way of growing (and growing is supposed to be fun, being told what to do isnt fun at all). Experienced marijuana cultivators have their grows down to a science all done by trial and error, over the years they know whats what and whos who.

Like i said, read , read, read. Dont stop reading!!! You can never know too much. Good luck with your grow and i hope i was assistance to you.

well MR know it all no i dont need everything told to me i want to know everything needed to make the best weed. any one can plant a seed and water it. i want to know which and what cemicales. so please dont post unless ur gonna help me.. thnx

yeah, I dont think you'll get much of a responce, I think Stoner gave you the best advice. If I had the proper knowledge I would lend it, but I dont. I would just have to add that your just gonna have to read and read. Everytime I ask for help I get an answer..but its just alot better to read and figure it all out. You could find a few growing books online...just search for a mj growers handbook on yahoo or something. Best of luck brother!

Pepare soil with bone meal and dried blood if you are going to plant and not go near the grow untill harvest. Or , use a water soluable 20 -20 -20 fert like peters , if you want to water and feed the plants on a semi-weekly schedule . :peace:

I use it at full strength outside and one half strength indoors .

Back
Top Bottom