Ok, now it's an addiction... 5 new bongs in one month

Pedestrian

Not too long ago I had posted another thread in "420 Glass" showing my pieces, called "The Collection". Well, the collection is growing quickly :grinjoint: Over the past month I have picked up 5 more, and I'm still always on the prowl for new glass... I think I'm addicted. But hey, as far as addictions go, there could be many worse ones to have :cool:

So, as I had mentioned in my previous thread, I only buy water pieces (it's just what I enjoy the most), and I definitely kept this the case with these 5 new babies...

Here is a group shot of all my glass (the new and old ones):

IMG_06644.JPG

A shot of just the new additions (and also my chinchilla snuck in the picture... she's under the chair on the left of the picture):

IMG_06666.JPG

Triple perc (2 dome and 1 inline) Phire (Legacy edition) with chandelier perc and 11 arm ashcatchers:

IMG_06824.jpg

I'm not sure whether this one would be classified as a bong or a bubbler, but it rips with the best of them. The main section is made by "Name Brand" and has a diffused main down stem and then a chandelier perc. The top section is a 6 arm perc ashcatcher also made by "Name Brand." I call it "The Dragon."

IMG_06715.jpg

... And here is how The Dragon sleeps (when the perc is facing out it tips easily, so I tuck it in when I'm done):

IMG_06695.jpg

This beast is a 10mm thick beaker bottom by Royalty (made by Diamonds). As far as I know, this is the thickest glass on the market.

IMG_06794.jpg

IMG_06786.JPG

A stemless with double disc percs made by TCT:

IMG_06735.jpg

And of course, a good ol' Roor:

IMG_06753.jpg

Very nice collection... I just rebroke mine ( already had to band aids on it) this time it is dead... There would be glass everywhere if I owned that collection... Looks good..

Thanks guys!

Very nice collection... I just rebroke mine ( already had to band aids on it) this time it is dead... There would be glass everywhere if I owned that collection... Looks good..

I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your glass, but it sounded like she was fighting til the end! To be quite honest, I have no earthly clue how I haven't shattered all my pieces in one devastatingly epic stumble... I am not always the most graceful of people, especially right after partaking in one of these pieces :roorrip:

The Phire is amazing, and a 10mm thick Royalty? Damn, you could toss that thing off a building and you'd only end up making it mad...

Now that's a collection.

Thanks for the share.

~ Sam

Not too long ago I had posted another thread in "420 Glass" showing my pieces, called "The Collection". Well, the collection is growing quickly :grinjoint: Over the past month I have picked up 5 more, and I'm still always on the prowl for new glass... I think I'm addicted. But hey, as far as addictions go, there could be many worse ones to have :cool:

So, as I had mentioned in my previous thread, I only buy water pieces (it's just what I enjoy the most), and I definitely kept this the case with these 5 new babies...

Here is a group shot of all my glass (the new and old ones):

IMG_06644.JPG

A shot of just the new additions (and also my chinchilla snuck in the picture... she's under the chair on the left of the picture):

IMG_06666.JPG

Triple perc (2 dome and 1 inline) Phire (Legacy edition) with chandelier perc and 11 arm ashcatchers:

IMG_06824.jpg

I'm not sure whether this one would be classified as a bong or a bubbler, but it rips with the best of them. The main section is made by "Name Brand" and has a diffused main down stem and then a chandelier perc. The top section is a 6 arm perc ashcatcher also made by "Name Brand." I call it "The Dragon."

IMG_06715.jpg

... And here is how The Dragon sleeps (when the perc is facing out it tips easily, so I tuck it in when I'm done):

IMG_06695.jpg

This beast is a 10mm thick beaker bottom by Royalty (made by Diamonds). As far as I know, this is the thickest glass on the market.

IMG_06794.jpg

IMG_06786.JPG

A stemless with double disc percs made by TCT:

IMG_06735.jpg

And of course, a good ol' Roor:

IMG_06753.jpg

GREAT collection!

How do you ever decide which one to smoke out of?!?!

GREAT collection!

How do you ever decide which one to smoke out of?!?!

Oh god, that is probably the toughest decision of the day I have to make! Seeing as I'm such an indecisive person anyway, I end up just packing like 2 or 3 of them and use each in a sitting. It's a tough life :smokin:

you're not Tommy Chong by any chance, are you? haha. just kidding. nice collection though. if you ever feel the need to give any of those pieces to a loving owner, or have to get rid of it, you know who'll come to your aid. this chick right here. lol

Good god that royalty one is beautiful. I envy you sir, but congrats! :adore:

Man I dont know which one I like best but that Phire is on fire. Seeing this makes me want to take some pics of my glass and post it.

VERY NICE$ GLASS!!!!!...I just broke my new one.....that lasted a month

MAN lol you werent joking when you said you break your glass quick.

Do you use a herb iron or lighter? I never break my glass anymore. The herb iron is amazing.

very nice glass,gust picked up a weedstar double tree prec with a four arm perc pre-coller(all 29.2 joint size) and i got a deal(not much of one ) so you must have spent a small mint on your collition.The phire peice is of the hook love to see a milk shot out of or better yet take one

DUDE you cant compare a Chineese made weedstar to what he has. Its almost an insult.

Back
Top Bottom