Ok "our" grow Room build. Pointers anyone?

vonwolfen

Ok this is going to be a little long.
I was hoping to get some input, and some pointers, criticism, maybe even a good job/choice. Did we go over board? Do we have enough? etc..(I will use me and we and our interchangeably..we are a group of 4 growers experienced with Roses, Lilies, poppies, African violets, but only a little outdoor Cannabis growing..alla 215)

The set-up
A "Shed" 10X12X7'2"...9X10 for Flowering Area/3X10Veg Area

Flowering Area

1 X CAP XGC-1e controller w/Fuzzy logic(a 20# CO2 tank with CAP Reg-1 hooked to it)

2 X 1000 Nextgen Ballasts w/Sunmaster 1000watt 2k HPS bulbs. With A MagnumXXXL 6" reflector for each. And a 4' T-5 strip(5000K) on the sides of the reflctor to help with full spectrum lighting. 4 total T-5 lights.

1 X CAP Ebb&Grow Hydroponics system with 12 pots(adding an extra air pump and 6" air stone)

4 X Waterfarm Drip systems... either for plants that need different times then in the 12 pot system or for a mother plant(cloning moved into Veg room). All independent..

2 X 6" inline fans to cool each reflector...w/ducting

Veg area...(separated by Panda Film. Along the walls (and floors if possible? water problems. Slipping? electrical?)

1 X 400-600watt Nextgen Ballast w/Solarmax 400watt 7200K bulb. Sunlight Yield MasterII-6 Supreme Reflector.(this has no inline or any other cooling, except the occasional oscillating fan will hit it..Do I need an inline fan for a 400watt at 18/6 daily?) Vegging

1 X Rainforset 218 w/3" sites for Veg...Plants from seed, my own cuttings, and co-op/where ever bought clones

1 x T-5 6lamp 6500K Fluorescent Strip Light(30,000lumens 324watt). Seedlings

1 x 10x20 Hot House Propagation Kit w/heat mat for growing seed(obviously)

1 x Carbonaire 6 Inch Carbon Filter w/6 Inch In-line Booster Fan pulling air through 6" ducting.

Nutes, and supplements(did I get redundant items?)
1 x Suncourt 6 Inch In-line Booster Fan w/powercord
1 x Humboldt Master A+B Nutrient Gal Kit
1 x Diamond Nectar Liquid Premium Organic Humic Acid Gallon
1 x Floralicious Plus 1-Part Nutrient Supplement Quart
1 x Humboldt Nutrient Ginormous Super Bloom Booster Qt
1 x Atami B*Cuzz Bloom Stimulator 12oz
1 x Atami B*Cuzz Growth Stimulator 12o
1 x Atami B*Cuzz Root Stimulator 12o

Ok so that is the basics of what we are looking at getting..

Of course there are other things we will be purchasing Timers, and Hydroton clay etc...

So anyone/Everyone have anything to add?Please...Thanks

If this works out I will try to do a grow journal..and a review of the products from a novices prospective..

Back
Top Bottom